Best and Cheap European MySQL 8 Hosting
MySQL 8, the most popular Open Source SQL database management system, is developed, distributed, and supported by Oracle Corporation. With its proven performance, reliability and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo! and many more.
The MySQL database server provides the ultimate in scalability, sporting the capacity to handle deeply embedded applications with a footprint of only 1MB to running massive data warehouses holding terabytes of information. Platform flexibility is a stalwart feature of MySQL with all flavors of Linux, UNIX, and Windows being supported. And, of course, the open source nature of MySQL allows complete customization for those wanting to add unique requirements to the database server.
A unique storage-engine architecture allows database professionals to configure the MySQL database server specifically for particular applications, with the end result being amazing performance results. Whether the intended application is a high-speed transactional processing system or a high-volume web site that services a billion queries a day, MySQL can meet the most demanding performance expectations of any system. With high-speed load utilities, distinctive memory caches, full text indexes, and other performance-enhancing mechanisms, MySQL offers all the right ammunition for today’s critical business systems.
Changes in MySQL 8
We proudly announce General Availability of MySQL 8.0. Download now! MySQL 8.0 is an extremely exciting new version of the world’s most popular open source database with improvements across the board. Some key enhancements include:
- SQL Window functions, Common Table Expressions, NOWAIT and SKIP LOCKED, Descending Indexes, Grouping, Regular Expressions, Character Sets, Cost Model, and Histograms.
- JSON Extended syntax, new functions, improved sorting, and partial updates. With JSON table functions you can use the SQL machinery for JSON data.
- GIS Geography support. Spatial Reference Systems (SRS), as well as SRS aware spatial datatypes, spatial indexes, and spatial functions.
- Reliability DDL statements have become atomic and crash safe, meta-data is stored in a single, transactional data dictionary. Powered by InnoDB!
- Observability Significant enhancements to Performance Schema, Information Schema, Configuration Variables, and Error Logging.
- Manageability Remote management, Undo tablespace management, and new instant DDL.
- Security OpenSSL improvements, new default authentication, SQL Roles, breaking up the super privilege, password strength, and more.
- Performance InnoDB is significantly better at Read/Write workloads, IO bound workloads, and high contention “hot spot” workloads. Added Resource Group feature to give users an option optimize for specific workloads on specific hardware by mapping user threads to CPUs.
The above represents some of the highlights and I encourage you to further drill into the complete series of Milestone blog posts—8.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.0.3, and 8.0.4 —and even further down in to the individual worklogs with their specifications and implementation details. Or perhaps you prefer to just look at the source code at github.com/mysql.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Cheap European MySQL 8 Hosting
To use all of MySQL versions especially the latest version, you should choose reliable hosting company that has fully support. Although ASPHostPortal is ASP.NET hosting providers, but they always give fully support of all MySQL versions. Their support features is very updateable.
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting MySQL websites, thus ASPHostPortal exerts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
ASPHostPortal pricing is quite cheap and very competitive; a hosting plan goes for as low as $1.00/month per month. And to start MySQL 8 hosting you just need to pay $5.00/mo. They are one of the cheapest hosting put there which still offers good service for customer’s money. They have eight different plans which give flexibility and the opportunity to go for a plan that suits customers’ needs as well as their pocket.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, ASPHostPortal gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. ASPHostPortal chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
Their MySQL Expert Support Team is very friendly. Feel free to ask all your problems to them. They are always ready to help you 24/7/365. If you like to contact their support, you can contact them with create ticket. As usual, the ticket can be replied within half an hour, the response speed is much faster than any other web hosting. Only fast is not enough, it must be professional, you may find there’re much more satisfied clients with ASPHostPortal, since those guys are more professional in assisting the customers. In all, the support team is real great!
Are You Looking for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server?
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated CentOS Linux hosting company. Our recommendation for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap CentOS Linux Dedicated Server.
With CentOS Linux dedicated server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced CentOS Linux Dedicated Server operating system available today.