Best and Cheap PHP 7.2.2 Hosting
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
Introducing PHP 7.2.2 – a revolution in the way we deliver applications that power everything from websites and mobile to enterprises and the cloud. This is the most important change for PHP since the release of PHP 5 in 2004, bringing explosive performance improvements, drastically reduced memory consumption, and a host of brand-new language features to make your apps soar.
What is New in PHP 7.2.2?
- Fixed bug #75573 (Segmentation fault in 7.1.12 and 7.0.26).
- Fixed bug #75384 (PHP seems incompatible with OneDrive files on demand).
- Fixed bug #75525 (Access Violation in vcruntime140.dll).
- Fixed bug #74862 (Unable to clone instance when private __clone defined).
- Fixed bug #75074 (php-process crash when is_file() is used with strings longer 260 chars).
- CLI server:
- Fixed bug #73830 (Directory does not exist).
- Fixed bug #64938 (libxml_disable_entity_loader setting is shared between requests).
- Fixed bug #75571 (Potential infinite loop in gdImageCreateFromGifCtx).
- Fixed bug #75608 (“Narrowing occurred during type inference” error).
- Fixed bug #75579 (Interned strings buffer overflow may cause crash).
- Fixed bug #75570 (“Narrowing occurred during type inference” error).
- Fixed bug #75556 (Invalid opcode 138/1/1).
- Fixed bug #74183 (preg_last_error not returning error code after error).
- Fixed bug #74782 (Reflected XSS in .phar 404 page).
- Fixed bug #75511 (fread not free unused buffer).
- Fixed bug #75514 (mt_rand returns value outside [$min,$max]+ on 32-bit) (Remi)
- Fixed bug #75535 (Inappropriately parsing HTTP response leads to PHP segment fault).
- Fixed bug #75409 (accept EFAULT in addition to ENOSYS as indicator that getrandom() is missing).
- Fixed bug #73124 (php_ini_scanned_files() not reporting correctly).
- Fixed bug #75574 (putenv does not work properly if parameter contains non-ASCII unicode character).
- Fixed bug #75540 (Segfault with libzip 1.3.1).
If you are looking for Windows hosting provider that support PHP 7.2.2, we will give you the solution. After reviewed more than 100 Windows hosting providers which support PHP, ASPHostPortal is named as the Windows hosting offering the best PHP 7.2.2 hosting by their powerful servers, high-bandwidth network, 24×7 customer service, user-friendly control panel, and low price. The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal is the best and cheap Windows hosting provider that support PHP 7.2.2 hosting.
Why ASPHostPortal.com is The Best and Cheap PHP 7.2.2 Hosting?
ASPHostPortal is Windows Hosting Provider That Supports The Latest PHP Version
One of most popular development platforms on the web is PHP which powers many popular applications and sites such as Facebook, WordPress and Joomla. While most of these systems are ‘designed’ to be used on a Linux system running the Apache Web Server, you can deploy PHP applications via IIS 7 on your Windows Server 2008 system. But not all Windows hosting providers which support PHP in their Windows Server, however ASPHostPortal as the leader of Windows hosting support PHP on their Windows Server, even to the latest version of PHP.
ASPHostPortal Offers Best Price and Big Discount
ASPHostPortal offers best price, but not only that they also offers big discount for all of their hosting plans. You can check their best price and discount at following table price:
|Plan||Host Intro||Host One||Host Two||Host Three|
|Plan||Host Four||Host Five||Host Six||Host Seven|
ASPHostPortal’s World Class Data Center
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
ASPHostPortal 99.9% Uptime
As the most reliable hosting company, ASPHostPortal guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. Besides, ASPHostPortal leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust web servers. The data center is featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling system for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 1 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities is working properly.