Best and Cheap European Zikula 2.0.0 Hosting
Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Now, the latest version of Zikula is Zikula 2.0.0.
Zikula is a free open source web application framework released under the GNU General Public License. It can be used to develop robust, secure, interactive and editable websites and web based applications. Zikula is written in object oriented PHP and is fully modular. It requires a database and may use leading platforms like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server. Development of the program began as a successor to the PostNuke framework, and as of 2008 replaced it as the focus of all new development.
Zikula Core 2.0.0 is intended as a transition release between the very popular 1.3.x series and Zikula Core 2.0.0. While maintaining nearly 100% backward-compatibility, 2.0.0 lays the foundations of Symfony, Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig which will be the basis of future development. A new namespaced module structure is established that will be the new standard for 2.0.0 extensions as well as providing many new tools and features to make your site exceptional.
What’s New In Zikula 2.0.0?
Core-2.0 welcomes many important generational improvements over the Core-1.x series. First and foremost, Core-2.0 removes all legacy and deprecated code. Second, Core-2.0 is entire founded on Symfony 3 with many important and stable associated bundles. Core-2.0 also contains Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig as a basis for development. A new namespaced extension structure is standardized that is based on Symfony bundles, so development for an experienced Symfony developer will be easy. Building a new website application becomes easier and development time is shortened dramatically by using the included tools and APIs.
- Based on Symfony 3.x which provides stability, continuity and extensibility
- Uses Doctrine for persisting data
- Uses Twig as template engine
- Uses SwiftMailer for email handling
Extensions and bundles
- Modular development system
- Modules are bundles which can be installed/uninstalled during runtime
- Hook system for connecting module features with each other
- Hooks are a dynamic event dispatcher, allowing the administrator to choose which listeners respond to events.
Themes and templating
- Twig-based theme engine for site-wide theming
- Themes are bundles which can be installed/uninstalled during runtime
- Integration of de-facto frontend technologies
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Font Awesome
Users and security
- Users and Groups management
- OAuth integration
- Extensible/customizable User authorization API
- Dynamic user rights/permissions management by group
- Included add-ons
- OAuth module (allows login via Facebook, Github, Google or LinkedIn Credentials)
- Profile module (user profile information)
- Legal module (TOS, Age Check, etc)
- Centralized site administration interface
- Multi-language & translation support
- Centralized category management
- Dynamic and flexible content block creation
- Centralized search functionality
- Menu system based on KnpMenu
- Centralized category assignments by entity
- Several distinct APIs for feature utilization
- Imagine image manipulation library integration
- CLI based module skeleton generator
- Multi-Sites capability (one core-base, multiple custom DB)
- Model-Driven Software Development tool
- rapid prototyping
- easy customization
- quick updating
- Creates models describing your extensions
- Generates the Zikula module implementation
- Read more at the project’s website
Community Driven Modules
- Pages (Basic content pages)
- Scribite (WYSIWYG JS Editor integration)
- Dizkus (Forum)
- MediaModule (Media management)
- Formicula (Contact form generator)
- Piwik (Piwik integration)
Legacy Modules not yet converted but intended to be done
- News (Blog system)
- Content (Advanced content pages)
- Multisites (Multisites system)
- PostCalendar (Calendar and event system)
- Tag (Tagging hook)
- EZComments (Comments hook)
- Captcha (Anti-spam hook)
- Several others…
Choosing The Best and Cheap Zikula 2.0.0 Hosting
If you’re not sure which company can be the best web hosting service provider for Zikula 2.0.0 application, this is the correct page you’ve visited. Here we would like to recommend several web hosting companies who can be the best Zikula 2.0.0 Hosting in the market for you to check.
How to choose the best and cheap Zikula 2.0.0 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Zikula 2.0.0 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Zikula 2.0.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Zikula 2.0.0 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Zikula 2.0.0 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Zikula 2.0.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Cheap Zikula 2.0.0 Hosting
Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Windows Server for your Zikula 2.0.0 website with Zikula 2.0.0 hosting. Zikula 2.0.0 hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Zikula website. Zikula is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s hosting plans. If you are looking for the right Windows ASP.NET hosting that support Zikula 2.0.0 hosting provider, they are the right choice for you. They have proactive monitoring down to seconds with reactive solutions in place to ensure the stability of the services they provide. All hosting servers are monitored 24/7/365. They use enterprise software to monitor their entire network infrastructure. Their best and cheap Zikula 2.0.0 hosting price starts from $5.00 per month. For more information, please visit their official website at http://asphostportal.com.