Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Built for flexibility, Magento is an open-source CMS that is regularly upgraded by developers. Magento also enables you to optimize merchandising with quality images and product descriptions targeted to your ideal customer, and reduce shopping cart abandonment with a frictionless shopping experience. You can easily configure your online Magento store to be compatible with virtually all mobile devices. The Magento developer community offers hundreds of apps and extensions to enhance and optimize your site’s functionality and performance. Magento eCommerce CMS is designed to help you form and nurture relationships with returning customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.1?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.1 version. This release includes several functional fixes and enhancements to the deployment of static assets.
They address the following functional issues in this release.
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generatedin production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgradeafter compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and their efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- They’ve improved the deployment of static assets.
- They’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase. (GITHUB-4785)
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepositorymethods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update. (GITHUB-4945)
The Sales API does not currently support all the update operations on objects that you can execute from the Admin. (Objects in this context include orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and return merchandise authorizations.) The Sales API
- supports create, read, delete, and search operations on objects
- does not support updates to order status or payment status. (Order status includes changes to processing, shipped, processed, and hold, while payment status includes authorized, charged, reject, and refund.)
You can run these operations from the Admin.
Why You Should Use Magento?
Possibly the biggest advantage of using Magento over other ecommerce platforms (especially premium ones), is the huge global developer following it has. This adds a lot of value as lots of common issues and errors are documented on various different forums and blogs, helping store owners to overcome issues without having to use a consultant / agency / contractor.
There’s also lots of developer resources / guides around online, as well as MagentoU and the Magento certifications, which cover lots of the Magento core and validate a developer’s ability.
The community edition of Magento is highly scalable and is suitable for retailers of all sizes. With larger retailers based on the community edition.
There are retailers that are turning over £20m+ online using the community edition of Magento without having any reason to look to migrate or move onto the enterprise edition.
Smaller retailers who are using Magento Community can operate knowing that their platform will allow them to grow considerably without hindering them.
Because so many different solutions integrate well with Magento (such as Salesforce and various different EPOS systems), retailers can also grow with the help of third-party software that can be fully integrated with the platform.
Magento is / can be SEO-friendly
Although out of the box Magento isn’t particularly good for SEO, it can easily be tamed with the help of third-party modules.
The basic elements of SEO are already covered with Magento, such as meta content, use of the canonical tag, top-level URLs, search-friendly URLs, redirecting functionality etc.
Open source code
One of the key benefits of using Magento over other platforms is that it’s open source, meaning, amongst other things, it’s more flexible for developers, it’s more accessible (in terms of cost) and it’s more secure.
Lots of developers and agencies
There are thousands of Magento developers and agencies all over the world, meaning that if you get burnt by an agency / developer and want to move away, you’ve got the option. There are so many good agencies out there with experience and you’re not tied to a single provider unless you sign a contract.
Lots of functionality and features
Magento is filled with all kinds of functionality out of the box and has everything you need to run a standard ecommerce shop. In addition to the obvious things you’d expect out of the box, you’ve got a flexible product catalogue (which can be built into a product feed), a Magento module to help you create a mobile app / website, gift code / card functionality and lots more!
Choosing Magento 2.1.1 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.1.1 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.1.1 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.1.1 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with Magento 2.1.1 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.1.1 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
Are You Looking for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server?
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated CentOS Linux hosting company. Our recommendation for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap CentOS Linux Dedicated Server.
With CentOS Linux dedicated server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced CentOS Linux Dedicated Server operating system available today.