Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Hosting
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Built for flexibility, Magento is an open-source CMS that is regularly upgraded by developers. Magento also enables you to optimize merchandising with quality images and product descriptions targeted to your ideal customer, and reduce shopping cart abandonment with a frictionless shopping experience. You can easily configure your online Magento store to be compatible with virtually all mobile devices. The Magento developer community offers hundreds of apps and extensions to enhance and optimize your site’s functionality and performance. Magento eCommerce CMS is designed to help you form and nurture relationships with returning customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.2?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.2 version.
This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.1 backward incompatible changes.
Magento 2.1.2 contains multiple bug fixes and enhancements, including
- Support for PHP 7.0.4 and 5.6.5. (This release supports PHP 5.6.5 and above instead of 5.6.x.)
- Compatible with MySQL 5.7.
- Two new web APIs (or service contracts) for the Sales module that incorporate functionality into the Sales API that is currently available in the Admin interface. After you install this patch, you’ll be able to use the Sales API
InvoiceOrdermethods to capture payment and ship product.
This release includes enhancements to improve the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. They recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
- You can no longer change or fake a product price from the Magento storefront and then complete an order with that faked price.
- Fixed issue with arbitrary PHP code execution during checkout.
- Fixed issue with retrieving potentially sensitive information through the use of backend media.
- Fixed issue with running
cronjobs less frequently than specified by the application
- Sessions now expire as expected after logout.
- Removed potential for exploitation of guest order view feature to harvest order information.
- Kount and 3D Secure now work as expected for Braintree Vault.
- You can no longer delete a currently logged-in user.
- A user with lesser privileges can no longer force an Admin user to add his private or public key using a JSON call.
Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and brute force attacks
- The Guest order view protection code is no longer vulnerable to brute force attacks.
- You can no longer manipulate the full page cache to store incorrect pages under regular page URL entries.
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Fixed issue with potential storage of malicious XSS code in the body of an email template. (A malicious user could use this this script to steal user information and cookies, or to bypass cross-site request forgery protection.)
- Fixed issue with cross-site scripting reflected in loading section of request.
- Fixed issue with potential SQL injection through the Zend framework through ordering or grouping parameters.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
Sales API enhancements
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of a shipment through the web API. The new
ShipOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create a shipment document (full or partial)
- add details about shipped items into an order
- change status and state of an order according to performed actions
- notify customer about new shipment document
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of an invoice through the web API. The new
InvoiceOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create an invoice document (full or partial)
- capture money placed with order payment
- notify a customer about document creation
- change order status and state
For more information on these API enhancements, see Magento Sales API.
- They’ve fixed an issue with using the REST API to link simple products to configurable ones. (GITHUB-5243)
- You can now use the REST API to create a configurable product with a linked child product. (GITHUB-5243)
Cart and checkout
- Magento now updates order status as expected after a shipment or invoice has been created through the API.
- Magento now updates the mini cart as expected when you reorder an item. Previously, Magento added the reordered items to the shopping cart, but the mini cart did not update its item count. (GITHUB-6121)
Tracking and shipping
- Magento no longer throws an exception if you enter an invalid FedEx shipment tracking number.
- Changing the city field of an order now affects the shipping rate as expected. Previously, the shipping rate did not update when you changed the city field.
- You can now save simple products created in 2.0.x environments after upgrading to environments running Magento 2.1.x. Previously, you could not successfully save the opened product after upgrading.
- Magento 2.1.2 now supports PHP 7.0.4.
- The Product page scope selector now displays all related websites associated with a restricted user.
- They’ve resolved an issue with the get active payment methods (
- Magento now correctly renders HTML tags on the Sales Order page price field.
- Visual swatches are now displayed in search results.
- Magento now factors in the Weight attribute as expected when you use advanced search on grouped products.
Why You Should Use Magento?
Possibly the biggest advantage of using Magento over other ecommerce platforms (especially premium ones), is the huge global developer following it has. This adds a lot of value as lots of common issues and errors are documented on various different forums and blogs, helping store owners to overcome issues without having to use a consultant / agency / contractor.
There’s also lots of developer resources / guides around online, as well as MagentoU and the Magento certifications, which cover lots of the Magento core and validate a developer’s ability.
The community edition of Magento is highly scalable and is suitable for retailers of all sizes. With larger retailers based on the community edition.
There are retailers that are turning over £20m+ online using the community edition of Magento without having any reason to look to migrate or move onto the enterprise edition.
Smaller retailers who are using Magento Community can operate knowing that their platform will allow them to grow considerably without hindering them.
Because so many different solutions integrate well with Magento (such as Salesforce and various different EPOS systems), retailers can also grow with the help of third-party software that can be fully integrated with the platform.
Magento is / can be SEO-friendly
Although out of the box Magento isn’t particularly good for SEO, it can easily be tamed with the help of third-party modules.
The basic elements of SEO are already covered with Magento, such as meta content, use of the canonical tag, top-level URLs, search-friendly URLs, redirecting functionality etc.
Open source code
One of the key benefits of using Magento over other platforms is that it’s open source, meaning, amongst other things, it’s more flexible for developers, it’s more accessible (in terms of cost) and it’s more secure.
Lots of developers and agencies
There are thousands of Magento developers and agencies all over the world, meaning that if you get burnt by an agency / developer and want to move away, you’ve got the option. There are so many good agencies out there with experience and you’re not tied to a single provider unless you sign a contract.
Lots of functionality and features
Magento is filled with all kinds of functionality out of the box and has everything you need to run a standard ecommerce shop. In addition to the obvious things you’d expect out of the box, you’ve got a flexible product catalogue (which can be built into a product feed), a Magento module to help you create a mobile app / website, gift code / card functionality and lots more!
Choosing Magento 2.1.2 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.1.2 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.1.2 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.1.2 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with Magento 2.1.2 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.1.2 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
Are You Looking for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server?
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated CentOS Linux hosting company. Our recommendation for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap CentOS Linux Dedicated Server.
With CentOS Linux dedicated server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced CentOS Linux Dedicated Server operating system available today.