Best and Cheap Magento 2.2.5 Hosting
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Built for flexibility, Magento is an open-source CMS that is regularly upgraded by developers. Magento also enables you to optimize merchandising with quality images and product descriptions targeted to your ideal customer, and reduce shopping cart abandonment with a frictionless shopping experience. You can easily configure your online Magento store to be compatible with virtually all mobile devices. The Magento developer community offers hundreds of apps and extensions to enhance and optimize your site’s functionality and performance. Magento eCommerce CMS is designed to help you form and nurture relationships with returning customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.2.5?
This release includes multiple enhancements to product security plus bug fixes and enhancements. Check out the many community-contributed fixes!
Although this release includes these enhancements, no confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we recommend that you upgrade your Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Enhancements that help close stored XSS, SQL injection, and cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities. See Magento Security Center for more information.
- Resolution of issues that customers were experiencing when upgrading to Magento 2.2.4 in deployments that span multiple websites. Magento multi-store installations were not using the store view-specific values from the store configuration settings if these settings differed from the global default configuration settings. Instead, Magento used the default configuration for all store views. See GitHub-15205 and GitHub-15245 for more detailed discussions of the problems some customers encountered. Fix submitted by Francesco Marangi in pull request 15929.
- Substantial improvements to indexing performance.
- Over 150 community contributions.
- Improvements to our core bundled extensions.
Core code highlights
This release includes significant performance improvements to the core Magento code:
- Merchants can now run the catalog search full text indexer and category product indexer in parallel mode by store view, which can significantly decrease
indexer:reindexexecution time when running Magento with multiple store views and shared catalogs.
- Refactoring of the catalog full text indexer has improved indexing performance up to 15% for very large profiles (600,000 products) and product catalogs with many configurable options (5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
- Improving the behavior of swatch product attributes has improved search result page performance up to 31% for catalogs with many configurable product options (for example, 5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
Community contribution highlights
Highlights of community contributions include fixes that improve checkout flow and the sorting of simple products:
- Customers can now create an account from the Order Confirmation page. Previously, a customer could not populate the required fields to create an account from this page, and Magento displayed an error.
- Magento now correctly applies coupon codes that exclude bundle products. Previously, Magento applied these coupons but did not exclude bundle products as expected.
- When sorting simple products, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
- When sorting simple products with a required custom option, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
Highlights (Magento Shipping)
This release of Magento Shipping adds the following new capabilities:
• With core returns, merchants can select carriers to use for returns and send a return label along with forward fulfillment.
• Batch processing increases automation and merchant efficiency by making it easier to process a large volume of shipments in batches.
• Collection points provide the ability for customers to designate a drop point rather than residence for delivery by carrier.
This release of Magento Shipping also includes additional minor enhancements, such as pagination to improve the Admin experience and multiversion API.
In addition to security enhancements, this release contains the following functional fixes.
Why You Should Use Magento?
Possibly the biggest advantage of using Magento over other ecommerce platforms (especially premium ones), is the huge global developer following it has. This adds a lot of value as lots of common issues and errors are documented on various different forums and blogs, helping store owners to overcome issues without having to use a consultant / agency / contractor.
There’s also lots of developer resources / guides around online, as well as MagentoU and the Magento certifications, which cover lots of the Magento core and validate a developer’s ability.
The community edition of Magento is highly scalable and is suitable for retailers of all sizes. With larger retailers based on the community edition.
There are retailers that are turning over £20m+ online using the community edition of Magento without having any reason to look to migrate or move onto the enterprise edition.
Smaller retailers who are using Magento Community can operate knowing that their platform will allow them to grow considerably without hindering them.
Because so many different solutions integrate well with Magento (such as Salesforce and various different EPOS systems), retailers can also grow with the help of third-party software that can be fully integrated with the platform.
Magento is / can be SEO-friendly
Although out of the box Magento isn’t particularly good for SEO, it can easily be tamed with the help of third-party modules.
The basic elements of SEO are already covered with Magento, such as meta content, use of the canonical tag, top-level URLs, search-friendly URLs, redirecting functionality etc.
Open source code
One of the key benefits of using Magento over other platforms is that it’s open source, meaning, amongst other things, it’s more flexible for developers, it’s more accessible (in terms of cost) and it’s more secure.
Lots of developers and agencies
There are thousands of Magento developers and agencies all over the world, meaning that if you get burnt by an agency / developer and want to move away, you’ve got the option. There are so many good agencies out there with experience and you’re not tied to a single provider unless you sign a contract.
Lots of functionality and features
Magento is filled with all kinds of functionality out of the box and has everything you need to run a standard ecommerce shop. In addition to the obvious things you’d expect out of the box, you’ve got a flexible product catalogue (which can be built into a product feed), a Magento module to help you create a mobile app / website, gift code / card functionality and lots more!
Choosing Magento 2.2.5 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.2.5 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.2.5 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.2.5 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.2.5 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.2.5 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.2.5 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.2.5 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with Magento 2.2.5 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.2.5 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
Are You Looking for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server?
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated CentOS Linux hosting company. Our recommendation for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap CentOS Linux Dedicated Server.
With CentOS Linux dedicated server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced CentOS Linux Dedicated Server operating system available today.