Cheap European Moodle 3.2.2 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.2.2?
- MDL-36233 – Fixed inconsistent “Submissions not graded” link displayed to the teachers on the course overview block
- MDL-48228 – MySQL and MariaDB drivers updated to support full UTF-8 . For sites upgrading to 3.2.2, a CLI script may be used to convert to full UTF-8. See MySQL full unicode support for details.
A number of security related issues were resolved. Details of these issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-56122 – Force reload/recreation of (unoconv) preview in grading interface
- MDL-51833 – Performance improvement in event monitor preferences loading
- MDL-55859 – Assignment: Delete incomplete files after pdf conversion failure
- MDL-55762 – Better error handling around ghostscript
- MDL-50719 – Long-running scheduled task should not significantly slow down cron processing of other tasks
- MDL-57587 – Quiz: Show feedback images when reviewing a quiz attempt
- MDL-50770 – Dashboard should apply customized block positions during dashboard reset
- MDL-57374 – Pasting unformatted non HTML plain text in Atto should not remove all styles and class attributes from all existing content in editor
- MDL-57362 – Assignment list all submissions must respect separate groups mode
- MDL-46782 – When re-entering Multi-SCO SCORM start from the first uncompleted SCO
- MDL-53367 – Importing a forum with auto subscription now automatically subscribes current users
- MDL-50625 – Allow to use LDAP user synchronisation without page control
- MDL-55915 – Respect capability to view full names in assignment grading, grader report and manual user enrolment popup
- MDL-57785 – Don’t refresh SCORM navigation when navigation display is disabled
- MDL-57370 – Performance improvement when displaying notifications and messages popups
- MDL-57296 – Fixed bug when teacher without permission to view hidden grades was not able to collapse grade categories in the gradebook
- MDL-55547 – Event monitor: fixed bug preventing to view current subscription after deleting a course with subscriptions
- MDL-57030 – Add option to behat run tool to automatically rerun failures
- MDL-57940 – Allow behat parallel run to start at different time
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.2.2 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.2.2 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.2.2 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.2.2, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.