Cheap European Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.3.2?
- MDL-59492 – Gray out hidden courses in the new course overview block
- MDL-57412 – Setting “Always link course sections” should apply consistently in Boost and Clean/More
- MDL-58196 – “Require passing grade” in the Quiz activity completion settings can only be checked if “Student must receive a grade” is also checked
- MDL-57698 – Bug fix: Backup and restore cause deadlock with sqlsrv driver
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55912 – Assignment: when blind marking is enabled, students should receive teacher participant number in the email and not their own
- MDL-54607 – Calendar export should not export events without duration as full-day events, i.e. assignment due dates have time component that was lost during export
- MDL-59490 – Bug fix: LTI does not work when activity has a long name
- MDL-55937 – Assignment: fixed error when viewing attachments of team submission
- MDL-59511, MDL-59746, MDL-59539, MDL-59869 – Multiple fixes in OAuth 2 services (Google, OwnCloud, Nextcloud, etc)
- MDL-35290 – My private files should continue working even if some files in filesystem are currently unreadable
- MDL-57259 – Fixed bug that caused multiple debugging messages in error.log when teachers use assignment grading
- MDL-56646 – Assignment: changing maximum grade of the module could result in negative grades in assignment which were pushed as “0” to the gradebook. This bug was fixed and will not happen in the future. However, according to Moodle policy, no existing grades were changed. Teachers will see the warning that there are erroneous grades and will be able to fix all of them with one click
- MDL-54965 – Database module: fixed SQL error when you edit an entry after having added a new picture/file field
- MDL-46495 – When uploading courses the setting “Completion tracking” should be set to the site default
- MDL-59262 – Courses made via course request or “Upload course” tool should respect default course sections
- MDL-59442 – Some third party modules had very big icons in the Default activity completion page
- MDL-38129 – Grade export of user profile fields can now work with uppercase letters in the fields names
- MDL-59317 – Performance improvements on the messages page
- MDL-57246 – Trying to view a forum without the capability may lead you to a broken page.
- MDL-59287 – Generate calendar event for “Expected completed on” for all modules.
- MDL-55364 – Forum headers alignment on narrow screens
- MDL-57649 – Lesson: Fixed bug deleting files unrelated to the pages being deleted
- MDL-59195 – Assignments: when switching role to student teacher should be able to view group submissions
- MDL-59068 – Lesson: Restore the behaviour of “No, I just want to go on to the next question”
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.3.2 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.3.2 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.3.2, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.