Cheap European Moodle 3.4 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.4?
- MDL-59333 – Calendar Improvements
- MDL-1322 – Calendar entries in monthly view should include course shortname
- MDL-59382 – Create calendar event quick-add
- MDL-59390 – Add navigation of all calendar views without page reload
- MDL-59394 – Add support for drag and drop of calendar events
- MDL-59386 – Add support for creation and update of calendar events using a modal dialogue
- MDL-59890 – Add support for calendar events at the category level
Management of course participants
- MDL-59290 – Merge Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages
- MDL-59564 – Add bulk editing of enrolment status/dates for users in the course participants page
- MDL-59364 – Remove the “Brief / User Details” functionality from the participants page
- MDL-59365 – Enrol Users button on participants page
- MDL-59366 – Add filter controls to the participants page to allow custom filtering
- MDL-59367 – Add a roles column to participants page
- MDL-59368 – Add a groups column to the participants page
- MDL-59369 – Add a status column to the participants page
- MDL-59436 – Remove the columns from the participants page that are not in showuseridentity
- MDL-59821 – Add “Proceed to course content” to participants page
- MDL-57791 – Implement analytics engine in Moodle
- MDL-59313 – Add links and a drop down to navigate between activities
- MDL-37361 – Allow teachers to mark activities as completed
Backup, restore and import
- MDL-35429 – Correct the permissions required to download and restore course automated backups
- MDL-9367 – Restore with roll forward changes dates for user data
- MDL-59518 – Restore date should not roll for user created data – Core components
- MDL-55356 – Index contents of the restored courses
- MDL-59523 – Course reset doesn’t always shift dates
- MDL-58957 – Global search: Make it possible to search blocks
- MDL-59039 – Global search: Allow partial indexing (in scheduled task)
- MDL-30634 – Assign arbitrary system roles via LDAP sync
- MDL-58544 – Add option to trust email of an OAuth provider
- MDL-59844 – Enable OAuth 2 token-based authentication for requests in webdav_client
- MDL-59459 – Global Search: Increase file indexing coverage
- MDL-59913 – Global search: Allow search of non-enrolled courses
- MDL-55358 – LIS Group Variables support in LTI
- MDL-36501 – Should have checkbox for extra credit when you add a grade item
- MDL-28574 – Web services: Manage tokens page should show tokens for all users
- MDL-26976 – Display space used in My Private Files
- MDL-35668 – Performance improvement in Server files repository
- MDL-49398 – Performance improvement due to Role definition caching & accesslib refactoring
- MDL-60002 – Assignment grading: Adding back “Save and show next”
- MDL-58889 – Make section titles and course titles more accessible in Boost
- MDL-57455 – Allow to tag database entries
- MDL-36985 – Assignment: automatically remove embedded files that are no longer linked from submission text. Reduce the size of “Download all submissions”
- MDL-59702 – Lesson overview report does not respect value of showuseridentity setting
- MDL-59460 – Forum: make Subscription mode setting configurable
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.4 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.4 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.4 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.4, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.