Best and Cheap European Sitefinity 8.2 Hosting
Sitefinity is a content management system (CMS) designed and developed by Telerik, a multinational software vendor with several blue chip clients.
Sitefinity is an ‘industrial strength’ CMS designed for heavy duty use although lighter users such as one-person enterprises.
The CMS also provides inbuilt Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) while enabling you to customise basic meta-data such as the title and page descriptions. In today’s competitive market, business websites must ensure that they are optimised for search.
Another feature is the way Sitefinity makes websites fully accessible on other platforms such as tablets and smartphones. This is important as Google now incorporates this ‘ease of access for mobile devices’ into its page rankings, and more and more people access the web through their phone or tablet nowadays.
What’s New in Sitefinity 8.2?
The latest version of Sitefinity is 8.2. What’s new in Sitefinity 8.2?
- Changing a site domain and not updating Analytics data generates an error in the error log that cause performance issue (FP)
- Filtering the analytics dashboards by visitors, languages, devices, etc creates an error log (FP)
- Navigating to Marketing->Analytics after having active analytics connection generates error log (FP)
- Changing library root URL causes sitemap problems. (FP)
- Widget Templates search doesn’t open the selected widget template. (FP)
- The user activity is not updated when changing the user type from a backend to a frontend. (FP)
- Replacing a picture with another one when using Azure blob storage provider cause an error “The specified blob does not exist” (FP)
- Thumbnail Generation should not fail on missing file (FP)
- Reordering: Generated duplicate ordinals (FP)
- LDAP users do not see their names on comments. (FP)
- Custom field of type “Number” with decimal places rounds the entered number (FP)
- Fix for SQL Server behavior change introduced by Microsoft related to “select @@version” that DataAccess use to determine the version of the connected SQL Server. Your SQL server might be affected in case you have installed Cumulative Update package 7 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2
- Email campaigns are sent with wrong hyperlinks when The Host property is not set (FP)
- Campaigns in Multilingual: Issue cannot be send if the page contains News widget with selected option <One particular news item only> (FP)
AuditTrail/Search – Elastic
- Add failover support for Elastic clusters to eliminate single point of failure.
- Shopping cart persists items between sites when they use the same domain
- Navigating to a page with checkout widget with empty shopping cart throws Object reference
- Shipping/Payment methods: translation status disappear when method is set to inactive
- Requests to payment provider are always sent in the default currency (FP)
- Overwrite the default ShoppingCartAdder (FP)
- Events with timezone different than UTC will be shown incorrectly in iCal on iPhone devices (FP)
- Exporting all day events to Google calendar/Outlook/ICal (FP)
- Using webforms widget on a hybrid page based on Bootsrap template throws ScriptManager object is not set to a reference
- Feather assemblies that come from official distributions are signed.Since version 1.3.300.1 all feather packages contains signed assemblies. We updates some of the packs on the http://nuget.sitefinity.com and you might need to clear your NuGet cache in case you have already downloaded one of these packs.
- Fixed issue with nuget ugprades of ResourcePackages when the folder and its content is not included in the csproj file.
- Automatic migration of all TextFields of type NUMERIC and CURRENCY in order to continue to function properly after an upgrade to 8.1. Details: If you have a non-required custom field of type number after an upgrade to Sitefinity 8.1, leaving the field empty results in error “The value cannot be parsed as the type ‘decimal’” and the content item is not saved.
- Forum attachments of posts/threads are not deleted (FP)
- ForumsBreadcrumb: Selecting “Include full path starting from Home page” in the Forum widget designer doesn’t work in multisite environment
- Editing link is broken, when “Page from this site” option is selected and page from different site is chosen.
- Add a configuration that allows to use frontend login page instead of backend login page.
- Forms authentication doesn’t allow access to Sitefinity/Public and Sitefinity/Frontend to everybody.
- Additional urls redirect to the default one option does not work correctly when configured for pages
- External redirect pages are not listed in the navigation.
- Wrong SiteMapNode Description in Multilingual (FP)
- Moving configurations to database breaks the export of dynamic modules structure for modules created before configs are moved to database (FP)
- Dynamic content items links are not resolved in search results after reindex (FP)
- When exporting the dynamic content items Deleted items are also exported to the Excel file.
- Page based on layout file will not be indexed if the Description and/or the Keyword properties are set
- Html.RenderAction() throws and error when page is cached in some cases. (FP)
- Location criteria doesn’t include the state of the City selected (FP)
- Can not change the SEO title of personalized page(FP)
- SiteSync, Multisite: Related media and related data items are not visible on target server if they are limited to only one item (FP)
- Sync all sites skips the sites that are on the second page of the sites list (FP)
- ScheduledTasks: LastExecutedTime is not set (FP)
- Taxonomy synonyms are the same for all languages (FP)
- Synonyms for tags do not appear in autocomplete (FP)
- Tag synonyms doesn’t work when your synonym is more than one word(FP)
- Deleting flat taxonomy synonyms throws an exception.
- Deleting single tag synonym duplicates it.
- Importing Xliff file with translation in Target section results in empty translation
- File not found in jquery.ui.theme.css (images/ui-bg_flat_75_ffffff_40x100.png)
- Hyperlink manager modal window has wrong styles
- Getting resource throws an error – Object reference (FP)
- Exposed DiscountCalculator
- Improvements in Sitefinity installer and ProjectManager regarding trial installations of the product.
How to Choose Best and Cheap European Sitefinity 8.2 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap European Sitefinity 8.2 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap European Sitefinity 8.2 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Sitefinity 8.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Sitefinity 8.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap European Sitefinity 8.2 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Sitefinity 8.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal as the leader of Windows ASP.NET hosting provider offers the latest version of Sitefinity 8.2. For fast, secure and reliable Sitefinity 8.2 Hosting with affordable price, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows ASP.NET hosting plan, and the prices start from $2.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $1.00/mo, 50% off the regular prices. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Sitefinity 8.2 hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Customer support is a backbone of any hosting company. Poor customer support can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. ASPHostPortal is known for good customer support. At ASPHostPortal you can get customer support by opening a ticket. If you’re active on twitter, you can also mention @ASPHostPortal with your problem and they’ll reply to your tweet as soon as possible. Apart from 24*7 customer support they have a well documented knowledge base that you can refer to solve your basic queries.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage Windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Their Sitefinity 8.2 hosting plans were created with ASP.NET and Windows developers in mind. Experience the best in Sitefinity 8.2 web hosting at some of the most affordable prices in the industry. With the latest .NET framework, the greatest in Sitefinity 8.2 web hosting components, and their world class support, you’ll soon realize that choosing UKWindowsHostASP.NET is having the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Advantage the advantage of working with the best.
Their data center located on United Kingdom (London). The Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting websites, thus UKWindowsHostASP.NET experts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
HostForLIFE.eu’s easy to use web hosting solutions have made us one of the leading Windows and Sitefinity 8.2 Hosting service providers in United Kingdom (UK) for years. They were among the first businesses in the IT sector to offer a fully automated web hosting solution and we continue to lead the market through the constant development of their web hosting technology.
They also provide the fastest hosting servers on the internet. Websites hosted on their servers load very fast and they put so much effort to ensure the servers are up to date and in good condition. Their green hosting also ensures an economical friendly environment.
HostForLIFE.eu currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, HostForLIFE.eu has an offering to fit any need. The data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Our HVAC systems are condenser units by Data Aire to provide redundancy in cooling coupled with nine managed backbone providers.