Cheap European Joomla 3.8.3 Hosting
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is a free and open source content management system (CMS) designed to assist users in building websites and other online applications. The Joomla Web CMS is considered to be a popular choice for many types of websites, including corporate sites, news or blogs, government applications, small business sites and sites where secure logins are required. The ecosystem of Joomla developers and users provide products and services to the Joomla community which has more than one-half million members and more than 20,000 developers.
What’s New in Joomla 3.8.3?
Joomla 3.8.3 addresses several bugs, including:
- Support for multiple download sources on update servers (AKA download mirrors) #18926
- PHP 7.2 Compatibility fixes
- Update TinyMCE 4.5.8 #18574
- Multilingual Associations component: reduce the number of duplicate queries #18544
- [com_fields] Multilanguage: fixing display of fields when the item concerned is set to ALL #18536
- Eliminate crippling performance of content search plugin for large sites with custom fields #18915
- Display subcategories in blog layout only when user has access #18408
- Tags being deleted by any batch action and by drag and drop reordering #18328
- Search Module not displayed on the core templates error page #18375
- Fix unneeded repetitive filesystem access / checks causing performance issue in custom fields #17893
- Fix backend articles manager not listing articles in sub-categories when categories filter is active #18179
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Best Cloud Joomla 3.8.3 Ho
Is your website ready for Joomla! 3.8.3?
Joomla! 3.8.3 is a one-click update just like previous 3.x versions. As always, before upgrading it is important to update all of your third party extensions and also to take and test a full backup of your site.
This is also a great time to connect with your hosting company and check your PHP and database versions. We recommend upgrading to PHP 7 or 7.1 as it will bring a considerable speed boost to your site. Further system requirements can be found on the technical requirements page.
Also, if you are using the Hathor backend template you should switch to the Isis template as your administrative template. The Hathor template is being deprecated and may not provide you with the ability to use all the latest features in Joomla! 3.8.3.
How to Choose Cheap European Joomla 3.8.3 Hosting?
If you’re not sure which company can be the best web hosting service provider for Joomla 3.8.3 application, this is the correct page you’ve visited. Here we would like to recommend several web hosting companies who can be the best Joomla 3.8.3 Hosting in the market for you to check.
How to choose the best and cheap Joomla 3.8.3 CMS hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Joomla 3.8.3 CMS hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Joomla 3.8.3 CMS compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Joomla CMS review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Joomla 3.8.3 CMS hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Joomla 3.8.3 CMS hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Best and Cheap Joomla 3.8.3 Hosting Provider
Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Windows Server for your Joomla website with Joomla Hosting. Joomla 3.8.3 Hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Joomla website. Joomla is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s Hosting plans. If you are looking for the right Windows ASP.NET hosting that support Joomla hosting provider, they are the right choice for you. They have proactive monitoring down to seconds with reactive solutions in place to ensure the stability of the services they provide. All hosting servers are monitored 24/7/365. They use enterprise software to monitor their entire network infrastructure. Their best and cheap Joomla 3.8.3 hosting price starts from $5.00 per month.