Best and Cheap European mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting
A new File Manager has been added which replaces all three managers in previous versions.
- Create folders
- Upload multiple files
- Delete files and folders
- Copy files
- Move files from one folder to another
- Rename files and folders
- Compress multiple files into a .zip file
- Extract a .zip file into the current directory
- Download single files and download multiple files as a .zip file
- Edit document type files
- Preview image files
- Select files/mojoPortal pages to return to the WYSIWYG editor
- Search files in currently viewed folder
- Change manager view between List and Grid
Page Manager Pro has been added to the mojoPortal core. Now, everyone can enjoy easier page management with the new Page Manager. Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to move pages while the enhanced UI makes understanding a site’s hierarchy much simpler, particularly on larger sites.
Minor Improvements and Changes
- CKEditor 4.6.2 (image2 extension is included by default now) with new moono, moono-dark, and moono-lisa (default) skins.
- Image File Extensions are now configurable using web.config settings.
<add key="ImageFileExtensions" value=".gif|.jpg|.jpeg|.png|.svg" />
- Updated to Colorbox 1.6.4 and changed Colorbox theme configuration.
- Added “RssFeedLinkFormat” display setting for Blog.
- Added web.config setting to control showing feed links with https. Defaults to true. Set to false if this causes you problems with a feed reader.
<add key="UseSSLForFeedLinks" value="true" />
- Added Framework as the default skin and removed Artisteer skins. Artisteer is still supported but we recognize that the included Artisteer skins aren’t very pretty so they have been removed from the release.
- Renamed “Page List” and “Add/Edit Pages” to “Page Manager”.
- Removed non-existent local-fs.pubxml file reference from mojoPortal.Web.csproj
- Fixed renaming of files on upload so all files are renamed properly.
- Removed unneeded apple-touch-icon.png from the root of the install. This was causing the mojo dog image to show up on tablets. Skin developers should follow these instructions for adding touch icons to their skins.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where
IncludeCartTotalWhenZerodid not do anything.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where ModuleGuid was actually supposed to be StoreGuid. Neither are really needed so we don’t do anything with ModuleGuid on this control anymore.
- Fixed an issue where when you create a new site it wouldn’t copy over folders inside a skin that were more than 1 level deep.
Choose The Right Best and Cheap European mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best mojoPortal 2.5 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many mojoPortal hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your mojoPortal 2.5 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup mojoPortal hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of mojoPortal 2.5, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
All of their servers run the latest versions of mojoPortal so they will always be able to support your site. You will install mojoPortal site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with mojoPortal really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your mojoPortal website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their mojoPortal experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for mojoPortal hosting plan. Customers can start their mojoPortal site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.