Best & Cheap ReportViewer Hosting
ReportViewer is a freely redistributable control that enables embedding reports in applications developed using the .NET Framework. Reports are designed with drag-and-drop simplicity using Report Designer included in Visual Studio. The ReportViewer controls are provided so that you can process and display reports in your application. Now, we will review ReportViewer Hosting provider that offer Best & Cheap ReportViewer Hosting.
Best & Cheap ReportViewer Hosting Provider
Customers can have their web sites hosted using ReportViewer today with top Web hosting companies. These certified Microsoft partners provide customers with low-cost options that enable a fast and easy way for anyone to start using ReportViewer. Customers can take advantage of ReportViewer features. The following best and cheap Web hosting companies offer ReportViewer hosting options.
Top 3 Best & Cheap ReportViewer Hosting
ReportViewer is a freely redistributable control that enables embedding reports in applications developed using the .NET Framework. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 includes report design functionality and ReportViewer controls so that you can add full-featured reports to custom applications. Reports may contain tabular, aggregated, and multidimensional data. ReportViewer controls are provided so that you can process and display the report in your application. Sign up their FREE Trial ReportViewer Hosting with no risk to try their excellent service! If you dont satisfy with their service, please just cancel at any time.
Pricing with Cytanium is easy! Their basic windows site hosting plan starts at just $8/month, and then you choose what other add-ons you need. All of their Windows hosting plans support the full features of ASP.NET, including SQL Server Compact, the new portable version of SQL Server!
Need database hosting services but don’t have experience running a dedicated SQL server? No problem! Using their shared SQL servers, you can have the best of both worlds. With access via Studio Manager, full back-end server management by our on-staff DBAs, and dual power, dual-homed servers, you have a complete database package that provides management, flexibility and protection for your database assets.
ReportViewer Hosting Features
- Processes data efficiently – The reporting engine built into ReportViewer can perform operations such as filtering, sorting, grouping and aggregation.
- Supports a variety of ways in which to present data – You can present data as lists, tables, charts and matrices (also known as crosstabs.)
- Adds visual appeal – You can specify fonts, colors, border styles, background images etc to make your report visually appealing.
- Enables interactivity in reports – You can have collapsible sections, document map, bookmarks, interactive sorting etc in your report.
- Supports conditional formatting – You can embed expressions in the report to change display style dynamically based on data values.
- Supports export to Excel, Word and PDF formats – (Word export in Visual Studio 2010 and up.)