Best & Cheap SQL Reporting Service 2016 Hosting
What is SQL Server 2016 and why you must choose it? Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform that provides comprehensive reporting functionality for a variety of data sources. Reporting Services includes a complete set of tools for you to create, manage, and deliver reports, and APIs that enable developers to integrate or extend data and report processing in custom applications. Reporting Services tools work within the Microsoft Visual Studio environment and are fully integrated with SQL Server tools and components. In this review, we will give you our SQL Reporting Service Hosting recommendation.
Top 3 Best & Cheap SQL Reporting Service 2016 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com Windows ASP.NET hosting plan is compatible with the SSRS 2016 web hosting management and collaboration application. Microsoft Reporting Services 2016 has many exciting features. You can show your business data on Maps, Charts including Sparkline, Data bars and Indicators. SQL Server Reporting Services will gain charting capabilities from the integration of the data visualization products from Dundas Data Visualization Inc., which was acquired by Microsoft. They are always providing support for the latest versions of SQL Server Reporting Services.
[stextbox id=”asp_net_hosting” caption=”ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows Hosting Partner”]ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.5.2/ASP.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information[/stextbox]
SQL Reporting Service (SSRS) 2016 Hosting Features
- Visualize your data in multiple, interconnected ways by using data regions.
- SSRS reports are primarily accessed via HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) or HTTPS (HTTP Secure), you can view reports from any location that has access to the SSRS Web Server.
- View reports for your own use or publish reports to a report server or SharePoint site to share with your team or organization.
- Define expressions that provide you with the ability to customize how report data is filtered, grouped, and sorted.
- Manage report data sources separately from the report definition.