Best European Umbraco 7.3.6 Hosting
What is Umbraco?
Umbraco has been designed to make you as productive as possible. This means it’s fast, beautiful and easy to use so you can focus on getting your message out to your peers, not how the technology works. Whether you need a powerful online marketing tool, a superb ecommerce platform or a hub for your community, you’re in great company. They’ve got more than 250.000 websites to prove it. Umbraco is a CMS that allows us to create beautiful websites. If you are looking at a website, you will probably not even know whether it was build using a CMS or not. Umbraco websites are powerful and flexible, and the platform allows us to create any website that you want.
Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world. Umbraco is easy to learn and use, making it perfect for web designers, developers and content creators alike.
What is New in Umbraco 7.3.6?
Related changes from the issue tracker
Issues & Tasks
- U4-7546 – Cannot delete document type – fanoe starter kit Text Page
- U4-7682 – Add option to DatabaseServerMessengerOptions to force a Cold Boot if there are too many instructions
- U4-7781 – Setting a user’s start node causes YSOD
- U4-7787 – Shorthand use of ?altTemplate= doesn’t work
- U4-7792 – Upgrade ImageProcessor dependency to latest version
- U4-7796 – Get UrlRewritingNet from the official NuGet location
- U4-7807 – Domain, language, public access cache (GetAll) caches not working when there are no items
- U4-7810 – DatabaseServerRegistrar should not execute as soon as a request is made, this slows down app start
- U4-7811 – Content type repositories should use FullDataSetRepositoryCachePolicyFactory for performance
- U4-7816 – The IsolatedCache instance in the RepositoryFactory differs from the ApplicationContext singleton instance
- U4-7836 – YSOD when upgrading Umbraco with error during AddUserDataClaims
- U4-7852 – SetInternalRedirectPublishedContent can be called with a null content item
- U4-7853 – TemplateRepository does case sensitive matching on alias
- Master site and page templates and stylesheets ensure a consistent presentation of all content.
- A WYSISYG content editor allows you to edit the pages exactly as you and your users see them.
- Notification, versioning, an audit trail and rollback allow you to see when content changes, who has edited content, see previous versions, and roll back to them as needed.
- A publishing schedule allows you to determine exactly when content appears or is removed from your site.
- The built-in media library manages all the documents, images and other content available on the site, so there’s no hunting around on servers to find files you want to publish.
- Dynamically created navigation menus, a site map and a site search option ensures that as you add or move content within the website, users can always find content and there are no broken links.
- Configurable user roles keep content under control. For example, some users may only be able to write content, but not publish it. Other users may review and approve content. Users may be further restricted to only editing certain pages and sections.
- Access to certain sections of the website can be restricted by requiring a user login and password.
- RSS feeds may be published on any page, from any source, adding value to your site as a destination for up to date information.
- External systems may be integrated such as Inmagic WebPublisher PRO and Andornot Discovery Interface searches, so that these can be displayed within the same layout as other content and easily rearranged within the site as needed.
- Highly customizable: features not already in the box may be developed and added in. There is also a burgeoning community regularly adding “pluggable” packages providing greater functionality.
How to Choose Best and Cheap European Umbraco 7.3.6 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap European Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap European Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Umbraco 7.3.6 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco 7.3.6 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap European Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal as the leader of Windows ASP.NET hosting provider offers the latest version of Umbraco 7.3.6. For fast, secure and reliable Umbraco 7.3.6 Hosting with affordable price, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows ASP.NET hosting plan, and the prices start from $2.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $1.00/mo, 50% off the regular prices. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Customer support is a backbone of any hosting company. Poor customer support can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. ASPHostPortal is known for good customer support. At ASPHostPortal you can get customer support by opening a ticket. If you’re active on twitter, you can also mention @ASPHostPortal with your problem and they’ll reply to your tweet as soon as possible. Apart from 24*7 customer support they have a well documented knowledge base that you can refer to solve your basic queries.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage Windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Their Umbraco 7.3.6 hosting plans were created with ASP.NET and Windows developers in mind. Experience the best in Umbraco 7.3.6 web hosting at some of the most affordable prices in the industry. With the latest .NET framework, the greatest in Umbraco 7.3.6 web hosting components, and their world class support, you’ll soon realize that choosing UKWindowsHostASP.NET is having the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Advantage the advantage of working with the best.
Their data center located on United Kingdom (London). The Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting websites, thus UKWindowsHostASP.NET experts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
HostForLIFEASP.NET’s easy to use web hosting solutions have made us one of the leading Windows and Umbraco 7.3.6 Hosting service providers in United Kingdom (UK) for years. They were among the first businesses in the IT sector to offer a fully automated web hosting solution and we continue to lead the market through the constant development of their web hosting technology.
They also provide the fastest hosting servers on the internet. Websites hosted on their servers load very fast and they put so much effort to ensure the servers are up to date and in good condition. Their green hosting also ensures an economical friendly environment.
HostForLIFEASP.NET currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to fit any need. The data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Our HVAC systems are condenser units by Data Aire to provide redundancy in cooling coupled with nine managed backbone providers.