1. The most popular CMS in the worldWordPress holds the largest CMS market share by far, and currently accounts for over a quarter of all websites. As a result, many users are already familiar with the WordPress CMS, requiring less staff training when building a new site. CMS Market Share 2017
2. Open Source with room for expansionWordPress can be self-hosted, so there are no costs associated with downloading, installing, and upgrading. There are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins (often free), such as slideshows, contact forms, SEO optimization, etc.
3. Highly customizable for great flexibilityWordPress is popular because it meets the demands of many users with its flexible framework, which allows designers and developers to create and modify layouts and applications. Coupled with user-generated extensions, websites are no longer limited by enterprise extensions.
4. Designed for anyone, not just developersBefore WordPress became a popular CMS for website development, it was developed for non-tech savvy bloggers. So, most of the user-interface components are easy to use, and there are written and recorded manuals available for easily learning how to use WordPress functions. Our team handles all the complexities of setting up and customizing your website; all you have to do is to update the content on pages, posts, widgets, etc.
5. Lower setup and maintenance costsAccording to DeviousMedia, WordPress incurs fewer setup, customization, and maintenance costs in comparison to other Open Source CMS like Drupal and Joomla. Additionally, it is relatively easier to find WordPress designers and developers if more customization or development is necessary for the future. You don’t get locked down by a static website or proprietary CMS that is costly to tweak after initial development.
WordPress 5.8.3 is officially released, this security release has four security fixes. Since this is a secure release, it is recommended that you update your site immediately. All versions since WordPress 3.7 have also been updated.
WordPress 5.8.3 is a short-cycle security release. The next major release will be version 5.9, which is already in the release candidate phase. You can update to WordPress 5.8.3 by downloading from WordPress.org or by visiting your Dashboard → Updates and clicking Update Now. If your sites support automatic background updates, they have already started the update process.
There are four security issues affecting WordPress versions between 3.7 and 5.8. If you haven’t updated to 5.8, all WordPress versions since 3.7 have also been updated to fix the following security issues (unless otherwise noted):
- Credit to SonarSource’s Karim El Ouerghemmi and Simon Scannell via post slug Issues with stored XSS are disclosed.
- Simon Scannell of SonarSource reports object injection issues in some multisite installations.
- Props to ngocnb and khuyenn from GiaoHangTietKiem JSC working with Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative to report SQL injection vulnerability in WP_Query.
- Ben Bidner from the WordPress security team reported a SQL injection vulnerability in WP_Meta_Query (only relevant to versions 4.1-5.8).
WordPress 5.8.3 update and upgrade
- Method 1: On the [Dashboard > Update] page in the background of the WordPress website, directly update online;
- Method 2: Download the latest from the WordPress official website version, upload updates via FTP ;
Best and Cheap WordPress 5.8.3 Hosting
The hosting provider that we mean is ASPHostPortal. Who and why ASPHostPortal? ASPHostPortal is one of the best web hosting in the world. Founded in 2008, this company managed by a strong team of web hosting experts. Here are several reasons why you can choose them as your WordPress hosting partner. To make it clear, we have worked out a comprehensive review of the feature, performance, customer service and pricing of this service.
Respected By The WordPress Community
ASPHostPortal is well-respected in the WordPress community, especially for their quick, helpful support. All hosting companies have good and bad customer experiences on the web review, but if you look at ASPHostPortal’s review mentions the majority of feedback is positive.
WordPress 5.8.3 represents a leap forward toward modernizing the content management system. It empowers publishers who don’t know how to code to make changes to how the web page looks without having to know the code. The latest version of WordPress makes it easier for publishers to express themselves creatively. Some may decide to wait a few days before updating in case of bugs. But WordPress thoroughly tests each release so it may be safe to update now. The release methodology includes testing consecutively improved versions the release until the developers feel it’s ready to be used.
Cheap and Reliable WordPress 5.8.3 Hosting Provider
When it comes to choosing the best WordPress 5.8.3 Hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewing many WordPress 5.8.3 hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your WordPress hosting solution. The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup WordPress 5.8.3 hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of WordPress 5.8.3, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. You will install the WordPress site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with WordPress really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your WordPress website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their WordPress experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for WordPress hosting plan. Customers can start their WordPress site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30-day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get the cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service, and support on the market. Their data centers located on the US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Mumbai). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumbprint scanners at every entryway.