Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Hosting
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Built for flexibility, Magento is an open-source CMS that is regularly upgraded by developers. Magento also enables you to optimize merchandising with quality images and product descriptions targeted to your ideal customer, and reduce shopping cart abandonment with a frictionless shopping experience. You can easily configure your online Magento store to be compatible with virtually all mobile devices. The Magento developer community offers hundreds of apps and extensions to enhance and optimize your site’s functionality and performance. Magento eCommerce CMS is designed to help you form and nurture relationships with returning customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.4?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.4 version.
This release includes many functional enhancements and fixes.
Magento 2.1.4 contains more than 20 functional fixes and enhancements, and one security enhancement. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework
Zend_Maillibrary. For more information, see New Zend Framework 1 Security Vulnerability.
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules
This release includes an important enhancement to the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to the Zend framework
Zend_Mail library vulnerability to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
- The storefront gallery now displays all the images associated with a configurable product. Previously, when you clicked on the swatches associated with a configurable product, the gallery displayed only one of several possible images. (GITHUB-6195), (GITHUB-4101)
- Magento now displays the This is a required field message immediately adjacent to the product options as needed during checkout. Previously, Magento displayed this message at the bottom of the checkout form.
- Magento now successfully estimates shipping costs. Previously, when you tried to estimate shipping costs, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento displayed this exception,
Object doesn't support this action. (GITHUB-5358), (GITHUB-7051)
IndexerHandlerFactoryno longer tries to cast the
$indexerobject to a String if an error occurs. Since
$indexeris an object of type
IndexerInterfaceand does not have a
__toString()method, attempting to cast the
$indexerobject to a String previously resulted in an error. (GITHUB-5155)
- The Magento flat indexer now collects correct product data for
- The Magento flat indexer no longer throws an error after flat tables are enabled and reindexed. This fix applies to both product and catalog tables.
Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Third-party command line tools no longer fail when you run
- Magento now correctly applies website configuration parameters to the corresponding store view. (GITHUB-7943)
- Magento now displays the price of out-of-stock products. Previously, it did not display the price of out-of-stock products on the product page.
- The Allow Gift Wrapping for Order Items setting now works as expected. Previously, when Stores > Configuration > Sales > Gift Options was set to No, users saw the Gift Option link under each product in their shopping cart.
- Information set by the Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address checkboxes on the Customer page are now saved correctly.
- Admin users with appropriate permissions can now reset the passwords of more than one customer at a time. (GITHUB-5260)
- Admin interface forms now load data as expected after initializing all components. Previously, under certain conditions, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento did not load data.
- If you remove an item from the Compare Items list that is displayed on any Category page, Magento no longer redirects you to the Compare Products page.
- The order comments history no longer duplicates the time that a comment was made. Previously, the time that a comment was entered was listed twice.
- You can now successfully complete Paypal checkout with products that have custom options.(GITHUB-5938)
- PayPal Payflow Pro now uses the currency you’ve specified in your store settings. Previously, Magento converted the total price into U.S. dollars, no matter which currency was specified in the store settings.
- Magento no longer displays the No Payment method available message when a customer tries to ship items to a billing-restricted country.
- Third-party payment gateways are now visible from the Admin. (GITHUB-7891)
- Magento now updates you as expected on order comments and order history after you initiate a refund using Braintree. Previously, when you clicked the Refund button (to initiate a refund), Magento did not redirect you to order comments and history information.
- We’ve fixed an issue with using PayPal Express Checkout to order products with custom options. Previously, although an Admin user could create and configure “File type” custom options, customers could not upload and store files within the order quote. (GITHUB-5434)
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you executed the CatalogImportExport test before running a subsequent test. Previously, you’d receive this error:
Failed asserting that false is true.
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you ran Travis builds on
imagettfbbox 2.1.2. Previously, you’d receive this error:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Magento\Framework\Image\Adapter\imagettfbbox() in /home/travis/build/magento/magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php
- Issue: You receive the following fatal error while installing 2.1.3 from
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /var/www/html/magento2ce/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73.
Workaround: You can avoid this fatal error by taking one of these actions:
- If your Magento root directory is
<Magento install dir>/pub, then start the Web Setup Wizard from
http://<Magento host or IP>/setupinstead of from
http://<Magento host or IP>
- Install Magento using the command line.
- If your Magento root directory is
- Issue: Magento fails to validate a customer address or customer attributes as expected during checkout.
- Issue: Installing with Varnish can result in products not appearing on the frontend even after you purge the cache.
- Issue: When editing a product, you cannot edit customizable options on the storeview level. Consequently, a change to one option affects products on all stores. Also, the Use Default Value check box for the option title does not work. Clearing this check box, and then changing the option title affects all storeviews.
- Issue: You cannot use a negative value in the Quantity field for a product, even when you activate back orders (Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Options > Backorders = Allow Qty Below 0) (GITHUB-7401)
- Issue: When you upgrade your Magento installation from the command line, the
bin/magentocommands do not skip the
var/sessionfolder, as expected. (The
setup:uninstall.) Workaround: Make
var/sessionwriteable before you run the
- Issue: The Low Stock Products report (Admin > Reports > Products > Low Stock) is not working correctly.
- Issue: You cannot re-enable a previously disabled
[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magento.quote_item' doesn't exist
- Issue: You cannot generate secure content if you deploy static content under these conditions:
pub/staticis in read-only mode
- Magento is in production mode
pub/static/_requirejs/frontend/Magento/luma/en_US/secure/requirejs-config.js, and consequently the frontend code, will fail under these conditions.
- Issue: Client-side LESS compilation is not working properly. Consequently, page load performance is not optimal.
Why You Should Use Magento?
Possibly the biggest advantage of using Magento over other ecommerce platforms (especially premium ones), is the huge global developer following it has. This adds a lot of value as lots of common issues and errors are documented on various different forums and blogs, helping store owners to overcome issues without having to use a consultant / agency / contractor.
There’s also lots of developer resources / guides around online, as well as MagentoU and the Magento certifications, which cover lots of the Magento core and validate a developer’s ability.
The community edition of Magento is highly scalable and is suitable for retailers of all sizes. With larger retailers based on the community edition.
There are retailers that are turning over £20m+ online using the community edition of Magento without having any reason to look to migrate or move onto the enterprise edition.
Smaller retailers who are using Magento Community can operate knowing that their platform will allow them to grow considerably without hindering them.
Because so many different solutions integrate well with Magento (such as Salesforce and various different EPOS systems), retailers can also grow with the help of third-party software that can be fully integrated with the platform.
Magento is / can be SEO-friendly
Although out of the box Magento isn’t particularly good for SEO, it can easily be tamed with the help of third-party modules.
The basic elements of SEO are already covered with Magento, such as meta content, use of the canonical tag, top-level URLs, search-friendly URLs, redirecting functionality etc.
Open source code
One of the key benefits of using Magento over other platforms is that it’s open source, meaning, amongst other things, it’s more flexible for developers, it’s more accessible (in terms of cost) and it’s more secure.
Lots of developers and agencies
There are thousands of Magento developers and agencies all over the world, meaning that if you get burnt by an agency / developer and want to move away, you’ve got the option. There are so many good agencies out there with experience and you’re not tied to a single provider unless you sign a contract.
Lots of functionality and features
Magento is filled with all kinds of functionality out of the box and has everything you need to run a standard ecommerce shop. In addition to the obvious things you’d expect out of the box, you’ve got a flexible product catalogue (which can be built into a product feed), a Magento module to help you create a mobile app / website, gift code / card functionality and lots more!
Choosing Magento 2.1.4 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with Magento 2.1.4 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
Are You Looking for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server?
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated CentOS Linux hosting company. Our recommendation for CentOS Linux Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap CentOS Linux Dedicated Server.
With CentOS Linux dedicated server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced CentOS Linux Dedicated Server operating system available today.