Best and Cheap Magento 2.4.1 Hosting
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. What makes Magento so popular? The most obvious reason is that Magento eCommerce CMS can host 500,000 products on a single site and handle 80,000 orders per hour. What’s more, Magento gives you the flexibility to add third-party apps and extensions like Shipper3, an automated shipment processing system.
Built for flexibility, Magento is an open-source CMS that is regularly upgraded by developers. Magento also enables you to optimize merchandising with quality images and product descriptions targeted to your ideal customer, and reduce shopping cart abandonment with a frictionless shopping experience. You can easily configure your online Magento store to be compatible with virtually all mobile devices. The Magento developer community offers hundreds of apps and extensions to enhance and optimize your site’s functionality and performance. Magento eCommerce CMS is designed to help you form and nurture relationships with returning customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.4.1?
Highlights of Magento 2.4.1 release:
- Support for SameSite attributes for cookies.
- Included the CAPTCHA protection for payment and order related API endpoints.
- CAPTCHA on Place Order frontend page
- 150 fixes to core code
- More than 15 security enhancements
- Improvements in GraphQL, infrastructure, performance, PWA Studio, and much more!
Magento Security-only Patch 18.104.22.168
- Option to install a time-sensitive security fix without applying hundreds of functional fixes.
- The security-only patch 22.214.171.124 (Composer package 2.4.0-p1) to fix the vulnerabilities identified in the previous quarterly release, Magento 2.4.0.
- Includes the hotfixes applied to Magento 2.4.0
Substantial Security Enhancements
- Includes 15+ security fixes to close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Includes CAPTCHA protection to:
- Place Order storefront page and REST and GraphQL endpoints
- Payment-related REST and GraphQL endpoints.
- Support for SameSite cookie attribute in order to support the Google Chrome enforcement of the new cookie classification system
- The enhanced Magento Scanning Tool allows the merchants to get real-time insights into the security status of their site through proactive detection of malware and reduction of false positives.
- Allow the store users to clear the contents of their shopping cart in a single action
- Improved quality of the Framework
- Improvements in:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
- Reduced the size of network transfer between Redis and Magento.
- Hence, a decrease in network cache size and execution time for many scenarios
- A decrease of 20% in consumer queue CPU consVenia mini-cart experience motion that resulted in increased control over consumers and saves server resources.
- Improved execution time for “bin/Magento” commands
New Media Gallery
Allows the merchants to perform the following in the media gallery which is now enabled by default in the admin panel:
- Bulk image delete
- Identify the duplicate and unused images on the storefront, hence optimizing the media storage
- Filter images by the storefront area
- View metadata from the images, edit it, and search for images by metadata
- Allow customers and guests to write product reviews. Customers can also retrieve their product review history
- Allow customers and guests to add a gift message to their order.
- Allow customers to view details about their order histories, including invoices, shipping, and refunds.
- Allow customers to add these product types to the cart:
- Gift Card
- Allow logged in customers to store the payment details
PWA Studio v8.0.0
- Updates to the Venia style guide
- Enhanced Venia mini-cart experience
and much more
Apart from these, the Magento 2.4.1 release includes the Adobe Stock Integration v2.1.0., Magento Functional Testing Framework 3.1.0, and fixed issues in the Magento 2.4.1 core code
The Magento Commerce 2.4.1 release includes
According to Magento, the latest version is capable to prepare your store for the upcoming holiday season as it offers:
- Improved PageBuilder that supports full-screen mode for easier editing of content and consistent experience editing content across the admin.
- Sitewide analysis tool dashboard integration
- Improved B2B Shipping methods
- Improved shopping cart
- Introduces new admin features
Magento 2.4.1 Major Features:
- Get AI Integrated Magento Commerce to Drive Sales More Efficiently
With the best feature release, the integration of Adobe Sensei where the merchants will get more benefits for new product recommendations to the customers in their Magento 2 Store, and with the help of this, the customer enhancement will be improved which will result in the overall sales growth.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder Templates for Better Content Creation
Now, merchants are enhanced with the Drag & Drop Page Builder Templates for Better Content Creation which will be very less time consuming and will increase more attraction of customers towards the store. With the use of all the page builder templates, there will be a facility to create new pages very fast and also there is no requirement to build the content pages from scratch. If any circumstances arise like the current circumstance of COVID-19 then the merchants are capable of building the new pages using the templates and let their users be informed about the status of the store.
- New Design Experience with New UI
With the new update, there are new designs introduced by Magento. Especially for creating your store elegant and with the help of new designs the customer experience on your store will get improved and also the UI is appreciable where your store can get some rich attractive look.
- Get Free Amazon sales channel extension that works faster onboarding process
The very effective and powerful extension developed where the Magento retailers are capable to sell the products in the Amazon marketplace wherein advancement to that the increase in connecting your Magento 2 store on Amazon made it easier.
With an increase in functionality, there is also an advanced add-on by providing the Amazon sales channel dashboard.
Substantial security enhancements:
The Substantial security enhancements in this release include more than 25 security enhancements that will be very helpful to close the cross-site scripting (XSS) and also the remote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities. There are no attack issues that came over till now and many of the weak points are taken out from where the access of customer details can be found. The main reason to attack is that the attacker directly attacks the Admin and from there all other issues are started so there is open advice to secure your admin. All the known security issues are already resolved by the release of Magento 2.4.1.
Why You Should Use Magento?
Possibly the biggest advantage of using Magento over other ecommerce platforms (especially premium ones), is the huge global developer following it has. This adds a lot of value as lots of common issues and errors are documented on various different forums and blogs, helping store owners to overcome issues without having to use a consultant / agency / contractor.
There’s also lots of developer resources / guides around online, as well as MagentoU and the Magento certifications, which cover lots of the Magento core and validate a developer’s ability.
The community edition of Magento is highly scalable and is suitable for retailers of all sizes. With larger retailers based on the community edition.
There are retailers that are turning over £20m+ online using the community edition of Magento without having any reason to look to migrate or move onto the enterprise edition.
Smaller retailers who are using Magento Community can operate knowing that their platform will allow them to grow considerably without hindering them.
Because so many different solutions integrate well with Magento (such as Salesforce and various different EPOS systems), retailers can also grow with the help of third-party software that can be fully integrated with the platform.
Magento is / can be SEO-friendly
Although out of the box Magento isn’t particularly good for SEO, it can easily be tamed with the help of third-party modules.
The basic elements of SEO are already covered with Magento, such as meta content, use of the canonical tag, top-level URLs, search-friendly URLs, redirecting functionality etc.
Open source code
One of the key benefits of using Magento over other platforms is that it’s open source, meaning, amongst other things, it’s more flexible for developers, it’s more accessible (in terms of cost) and it’s more secure.
Lots of developers and agencies
There are thousands of Magento developers and agencies all over the world, meaning that if you get burnt by an agency / developer and want to move away, you’ve got the option. There are so many good agencies out there with experience and you’re not tied to a single provider unless you sign a contract.
Lots of functionality and features
Magento is filled with all kinds of functionality out of the box and has everything you need to run a standard ecommerce shop. In addition to the obvious things you’d expect out of the box, you’ve got a flexible product catalogue (which can be built into a product feed), a Magento module to help you create a mobile app / website, gift code / card functionality and lots more!
Choosing Magento 2.4.1 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.4.1 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.4.1 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.4.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.4.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.4.1 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.4.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.4.1 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2016 and Windows 2012 is compatible with Magento 2.4.1 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.4.1 hosting plan is starting from $3.91/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.