Cheap European Moodle 3.0.3 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.0.3?
Moodle 3.0.3 is a special release outside of the normal release schedule.
- MDL-48778 – Fixed problems with assign quick grading in case of multiple attempts
- MDL-21912 – New setting ‘Allow admin conflict resolution’ for restoring a course from a different Moodle site
- MDL-31635 – Course completion “grade” criteria now correctly shows grades as points and not percents
- MDL-51702 – Restored ability to assign roles to blocks in Default dashboard and My home
- MDL-49807 – Wiki table of contents correctly displays headers created in Atto editor
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-48015 – Fixed misalignment in gradebook when category has no total and items
- MDL-52566 – Releasing assignment with team submission now releases grades to all group members
- MDL-52249 – Custom menus with subitems now work correctly on touch screen devices
- MDL-51723 – Fixed bug with unenrolling users on login under LDAP auth with Active Directory
- MDL-38020 – Corrected user enrollment workflow through Participant list using Edit Icon
- MDL-41531 – Fixed irregular characters in course name interfering with PayPal enrolment
- MDL-51075 – Centered positioning of glossary popup
- MDL-52217 – Cleaning temporary download directory for dropbox repository
- MDL-52637 – Fixed problems with connection to SMTP mail in some configurations
- MDL-52589 – Allow non-default cache stores to be uninstalled
- MDL-50083 – Unlock submissions when reopening locked assignment
- MDL-43620 – Allow to reset the course start date when having a chat activity
- MDL-49338 – Fixed bug when quiz statistics report displays the preview icons to the wrong variant
- MDL-52763 – Users with the mod/assign:viewblinddetails capability are able to cross reference users with their blind identities
- MDL-52435 – Plagiarism prevention links are moved to the top of the submission text
- MDL-52814 – Fixed overlapping of redo button in Quiz
- MDL-53012 – Behat: Add step to run scheduled task
- MDL-50218 – If there is no grade, an external tool (LTI) module will now return a grade of ” instead of 0 to the LTI tool producer
- MSA-16-0003 Incorrect capability check when displaying users emails in Participants list
- MSA-16-0004 XSS from profile fields from external db
- MSA-16-0005 Reflected XSS in mod_data advanced search
- MSA-16-0006 Hidden courses are shown to students in Event Monitor
- MSA-16-0007 Non-Editing Instructor role can edit exclude checkbox in Single View
- MSA-16-0008 External function get_calendar_events return events that pertains to hidden activities
- MSA-16-0009 CSRF in Assignment plugin management page
- MSA-16-0010 Enumeration of category details possible without authentication
- MSA-16-0011 Add no referrer to links with _blank target attribute
- MSA-16-0012 External function mod_assign_save_submission does not check due dates
Why You Should Use Moodle?
The following are the 4 best benefits to insist students and teachers to use Moodle as an interactive study platform:
Moodle benefits the students with a learning environment which is fun, innovative and creative, and filled with purpose, to enhance their knowledge and help them in taking-up as well as completing assignments on-the-go.
Some of the features that can attract students along with teachers to use Moodle are as follows:
- Assignment Submission
- Discussion Forum
- Files Download
- Moodle Instant Messages
- Online quizzes
- Gamification of study material and problems
The features mentioned above help a hesitant student to post queries, search for information over a certain topic, read daily posts and comments, take–up an online quiz and lastly play a game related to application based problems to help them reduce stress, release worries and build a sea of knowledge.
User Friendly Environment
How can teachers use Moodle effectively? When a student posts doubts or queries, Moodle has a friendly environment which connects many teachers around the globe to answer these queries and help a remote student. This is helpful since many places in the world are not accessible at the very moment physically but as internet has connected people around the world. Likewise, Moodle has been able to connect a student in need to a teacher indeed which is a real technological boon.
You will know that the “future is here” when there is change happening for the goodwill.
The prospect of open–source learning without the wastage of paper, pen or any other resources which are unceasingly getting scarce becomes a more than valid reason to opt for e-learning via Moodle. Students waste lot of time over social media platforms but if they can join Moodle and divert this valuable time over discussion forums or Moodle instant messages. They can solve two purposes at the same time which is making friends or social sharing as well as resourceful learning.
Accessibility, Even For the Shy Ones Among Us
Hesitant or Introvert students, the ones who cannot put forward their views or opinions – for them Moodle is a vital tool to possess where one can readily choose videos on any topic or a course.
Many teachers due to lack of confidence, resources or students can fall prey to wastage of their knowledge, but Moodle connects and gives these teachers an opportunity to impart education beyond a classroom. Every school can help the education system of the nation by using Moodle.
The change is the only constant in this world, and if it is for a good reason we must support it. Thus, the mantra of education and learning should be “Don’t doodle it, just Moodle it”.
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.0.3 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.0.3 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.0.3 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.0.3, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.