Cheap European Moodle 3.2.3 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.2.3?
- MDL-39913 – Assignment module: Allow teacher to specify what file types are allowed for submissions
- MDL-57429 – Badges: Backpack connection now works using Moodle own e-mail verification and does not use removed Persona service
- MDL-55468 – Feedback module: Re-introduce export of analysis page removed in 3.1
- MDL-57419 – Messaging: Enter inserts a new line instead of sending a message, fixing a problem with too many short emails
- MDL-57510 – Added quick navigation between sections of Question bank in Boost theme
- MDL-58461 – Updated URLs for MathJAX CDN
- MDL-56675 – Memcached MUC store: Detected an incompatible version combination with PHP 5.6 and memcached 1.4.23. Please upgrade to PHP7, or downgrade to a known working version of memcached
A number of security related issues were resolved. Details of these issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-58593 – Performance improvement when creating automated backups
- MDL-58182 – Fixed absent buttons on course drag and drop dialogue
- MDL-41809 – Fixed bug in course cache rebuilding when access restrictions depend on grade in another activity
- MDL-55939 – Feedback module: Fixed bug when teachers were not able to map site feedback to courses
- MDL-58278 – Assignment module: save grade, feedback and rubric data before marking workflow state is released
- MDL-58274 – Theme Boost: fixed misalignment of editing icons on course page in editing mode
- MDL-58166 – Assignment module: allow students to view submissions with marking workflow and allocated markers
- MDL-57807 – Database module: In advanced search when nothing is specified in the simple menu dropdown assume all values
- MDL-58556 – Fixed indefinite loop in LDAP authentication with forced password
- MDL-57583 – Bug fix in course completion settings form always selecting all activities
- MDL-56370 – Feedback module: If multiple submissions are allowed in non-anonymous feedback new submission should modify the previous one and not start over
- MDL-58257 – Fixed bug preventing searching courses with a dash in the title
- MDL-57616 – Allow to drag and drop video and audio files to the course page and and insert them as labels
- MDL-57704 – LTI provider: Do not force SSLv3, it is insecure and rejected by some clients
- MDL-58349 – Assignment module: fixed display of edit pdf comments in theme “Boost”
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.2.3 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.2.3 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.2.3 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.2.3, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
ASPHostPortal – Uptime & Support Guarantees
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Fully Support Moodle
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Affordable Price
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
ASPHostPortal.com – World Class Data Center
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.