Cheap and Reliable WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting Provider
WordPress is a free and open-source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress was used by more than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites as of January 2015. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites.
What is New in WordPress 4.8.1?
- #40982 – Permalink Settings: custom structure field keyboard trap
- #41327 – Bump Akismet External – 4.9 Edition
- #40975 – ‘Empty Spam’ and ‘Empty Trash’ comment buttons not displayed on mobile
- #40978 – Customizer Panel Footer border missing
- #40981 – Customizer: Menus: it is far too easy to mistakenly delete a menu because the “Delete Menu” link and the “Add Items” button are too close together
- #41158 – Increase tinymce panel z-index
- #41410 – Set `’filter’ => ‘content’` on starter content “business info” widget
- #41019 – oEmbed: Update VideoPress oEmbed URL
- #41048 – `WP_oEmbed_Controller::get_proxy_item()` should remove `_wpnonce` from cached `$args`
- #41299 – oEmbed proxy fails to forward maxwidth and maxheight params
- #41056 – WP-API JS Client: Settings is incorrectly registered as a collection
- #41231 – media-views.js: Cannot read .length of undefined (this.controller.$uploaderToggler.length)
- #38964 – Add filter to allow modifying response *after* embedded data is added
- #40886 – REST API: PUT requests fail on Nginx servers when fancy permalinks aren’t enabled
- #41010 – wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is given in args
- #41408 – TinyMCE: Images with link and caption look “broken” when selected
- #40907 – Introduce widget dedicated for HTML code
- #40935 – Facebook Video Works On Preview But Not On Theme
- #40951 – New Text Widget – Switching Between Visual/Text Editor Strips Out Code
- #40960 – Widgets: The Text widget should respect the “Disable the visual editor when writing” setting
- #40972 – TinyMCE editor in Text widget does not have RTL contents
- #40974 – Updated text widget do not save text (when using paste)
- #40977 – Widgets: Query param for `loop` added for non-hosted external videos
- #40986 – Widgets: text widget and media widgets cannot be edited in accessibility mode
- #41021 – Text widget does not show Title field or TinyMCE editor
- #41361 – Text widget can raise JS error if customize-base is enqueued on widgets admin screen
- #41386 – Text Widget – Wording – Legacy Mode 4.8.1 beta
- #41392 – Theme styles for Text widget do not apply to Custom HTML widget
- #41394 – Text widget: Rename legacy mode to visual mode and improve back-compat for widget_text filters
Cheap and Reliable WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting Provider
When it comes to choosing the best WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many WordPress 4.8.1 hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your WordPress hosting solution. The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup WordPress 4.8.1 hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of WordPress 4.8.1, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. You will install WordPress site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with WordPress really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your WordPress website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their WordPress experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for WordPress hosting plan. Customers can start their WordPress site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Mumbai). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.