Video Tutorial – 10 Guides to Get Right Hosting Provider
10 Guides to Get Right Hosting Provider – In this section we are going to help you choose the right hosting solution. We’ll talk about different types of web hosting, show how to choose the right hosting plan, and finally clear up any confusion you may have. This is an animation video that explain guides to get right hosting provider for you.
Web Hosting Services
- Shared Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Windows Cloud Server
- Reseller Hosting
- SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Hosting
- Dedicated Server
Supported Windows technology:
- Windows 2012, 2008, and 2003.
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 8.x, 7.x, and 6. IIS Manager + Smooth streaming.
- ASP.NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1.
- MVC Hosting, Silverlight Hosting, AJAX Hosting.
- node.js, WebSockets, XML, XAML, FastCGI, audio/video streaming.
One thing that is nice is you can choose to be hosted in the USA Datacenter or Amsterdam Datacenter or Singapore Datacenter, whichever is closest to you and your audience.
- Additional 1 MSSQL database – $3.40/month
- Additional 1 Static IP – $2.50/month
- Email space with 500 MB – $3.40/month
- Scheduled Task – $3.40/month
*Notes: paid for Yearly