Cheap European Moodle 3.2 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.2?
- MDL-55071, MDL-55074 – New “Boost” Bootstrap 4 theme, usability improvements of the navigation
- MDL-54682 – Messaging UI changes
- MDL-52777 – Moodle Tour/Walkthough/Instructional overlays for first time user on page (User tours)
- MDL-38158 – Pluggable media players in Moodle; Video.JS player
- MDL-55324 – Easier embedding videos in audios in Atto editor with poster, subtitles and other attributes
- MDL-54987 – New chart API and library
- MDL-53870 – Support for offline quizzes in the Mobile app
- MDL-53777 – Include support for login via the browser in the new Moodle Mobile admin tool
- MDL-55059 – Support Smart App Banners for iOS
- MDL-56607 – Move mobile settings to top-level admin
External tool (LTI)
- MDL-49609 – Add LTI Content Item support
- MDL-47113 – Open LTI Tools in new Window, add link when popup is blocked
- MDL-53832 – LTI v2.0 support
- MDL-38105 – Allow negative score for rubric and change default grade calculation method
- MDL-29795 – Add user/group overrides for mod/assign
- MDL-54872 – Sort blind marked assignment by blind ID instead of userid
- MDL-48629 – Change the separator for matching correct answer feedback
- MDL-3782 – Allow multiple answers in cloze MULTICHOICE question type
- MDL-55200 – Show coordinates in ddmarker questions to simplify dropzone creation
- MDL-18592 – Allow teacher to make choices for students
- MDL-11369 – Show choice deadline in the course calendar
- MDL-55140 – Allow to specify open and close dates separately
- MDL-37946 – When choice display is set horizontal or vertical apply it to both options and results display
- MDL-18599 – Upon restore, association of “owner” of single simple discussion forum type defaults to user completing restore. Solution: hide author of the first post
- MDL-37669 – Forum: Make “Mark as read on notification” a user preference
- MDL-55982 – Add support for automatic locking of an individual forum discussion after a period of inactivity
Other activity modules
- MDL-55327 – Lesson: option to duplicate pages
- MDL-55868 – Book: various usability improvements
- MDL-56100 – Folder: Display in recent activity block
- MDL-54945 – Workshop: integrate with portfolio API
- MDL-48944 – Survey: activity completion condition on survey completion
- MDL-44712 – SCORM: improve Multi-SCO completion handing in activity completion
- MDL-55158 – Database activity: add start and end dates to the calendar
- MDL-14448, MDL-55464, MDL-55254, MDL-55251, MDL-49029 – Add standard capability “mod/xxxxx:view” to Lesson, Label, Database, Chat and Choice activities
- MDL-55866 – Remember editor disabled setting on a per-activity setting
- MDL-54794 – Add users to global search
- MDL-54973 – Add messages to global search
- MDL-55127 – Add database entries to global search
- MDL-53222 – Revise admin settings/report for global search for improved usability
- MDL-30179 – Allow teacher to toggle to/from “user view” in the User report in the gradebook (some items may be hidden for students but not teachers)
- MDL-53048 – New “password” fields that are not auto-filled by password managers
- MDL-55767 – Allow to import learning plans
- MDL-29110 – Specify welcome email sender in enrol_self, or send emails from system noreply address
- MDL-22078 – Store “End date” for each course to be used in reports and analytics
- MDL-53399 – Remove ‘activity chooser off/on’ option
- MDL-54751 – Introduce asynchronous module deletion so that recycle bin backup does not slow down editing process for the teacher
- MDL-55981 – By default non-editing teacher should not be able to access all groups (roles in upgraded sites are not changed)
- MDL-31356 – IMS Enterprise enrol plugin added features
- MDL-43230 – Support revoking awarded badges
- MDL-50286 – Allow to filter report_log by origin : Logs clogged up with events listed as origin cli
- MDL-51749 – Add Ability to Export Calendar for user or group events
- MDL-50888 – Antivirus: Implement ClamAV virus scanning using unix sockets.
- MDL-54617 – Always show count of online users in the online users block
- MDL-54680 – Offer cartridges in LTI provider
- MDL-44467 – Return-Path should use no-reply address instead of support email; use only no-reply email or allowed domains in “From” header
- MDL-48468 – Add a Redis cache store to Moodle core
- MDL-39117 – Add a APCu cache store to Moodle core
- MDL-54947 – Update PostgreSQL binary (bytea) handling and improve connection performance
- MDL-48766 – Support IPv6 in IP lookup tool
- MDL-55124 – Support for connection pooler (pgbouncer) in PostgreSQL connection
- MDL-55916 – Maintenance mode should serve a http 503 instead of a 200
- MDL-54606 – Sessions: Add support for Redis as a session_class_handler
- MDL-53366 – Antivirus clamav: Remove “Quarantine directory” settings parameter.
- MDL-55791 – Add capability to allow certain users through Maintenance mode
If you are using any of the following you need to download and install the plugins or otherwise they will be removed following 3.2 upgrade:
- MDL-55837 – Themes Base and Canvas – these themes can not be used by themselves but they may be used as parent themes
- MDL-49533 – Repository Alfresco for Alfresco 4.2 and below, see Alfresco repository documentation
- MDL-55927 – Authentication method Radius. This plugin uses mcrypt library and is not compatible with PHP 7.1
- MDL-38158 – Media players Flowplayer, Windows media player, RealPlayer, Quicktime – these media players were present in Moodle 3.1 but removed in 3.2. They need to be installed in media/player directory
- MDL-31465 – Incorporate user suspension into web services
- MDL-45639 – Web Service for SSO (auto-login from the app to the site)
- MDL-55923 – Improve the behavior of deleted tokens on password reset
- MDL-55928 – New Web Service gradereport_user_get_grade_items
- MDL-55100 – New Web Service core_course_get_courses_by_field
- MDL-55071, MDL-55074 – New “Boost” Bootstrap 4 theme, block and navigation changes (see Boost_Navigation and Themes documentation)
- MDL-38158 – Introduction of Media players plugin type (see Media players documentation)
- MDL-55727 – Create AMD modal module (see AMD Modal documentation)
- MDL-49599 – Deprecate old boxnet v1 API
- MDL-53306 – Add hook to be executed before user login in authentication plugins
- MDL-55048 – Grunt and npm build dependencies now require node version 4 or above
- MDL-47162 – Add course id to message eventdata
- MDL-50937 – Update to JQuery 3.1 (see jQuery documentation)
- MDL-48114 – Add Meta-Information to composer.json
- MDL-54987 – Introduce a new chart API and library (see Charts_API)
- MDL-55058 – Linting for CSS with stylelint (see Linting CSS)
- MDL-55072 – Upgrades to Behat so it can work with different themes
- MDL-55141 – Add debugging option when running scheduled tasks from CLI (documentation)
- MDL-31243 – Refactor similar SQL generation code from get_users_by_capability & get_enrolled_uses to make get_with_capability_sql
- MDL-54941 – Add filesize as a new field returned in all the Web Services returning file information
- MDL-55091 – Upgrade phpunit to 5.x
- MDL-56082 – Expose external authentication methods (loginpage_idp_list) in login block (see Authentication plugin documentation)
- MDL-55072 – Behat now supports different themes. (See Acceptance test documentation)
- MDL-48114 – Moodle can now be downloaded via composer(documentation)
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.2 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.2 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.2 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.2, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.