Best and Cheap European DNN 8 Hosting
DNN (DNN) is straightforward and easy to learn and use. DNN makes it easy to edit content instantly. The DNN CMS is designed to be adaptable to all types of businesses. Whether you sell products online or not, DNN helps you manage all different types of your website content.
DNN provides a consistent user-interface experience across all administrative fields. Wherever users/managers are updating, editing or creating content, the dashboards are similar, recognizable and easy to navigate.
What’s New in DNN 8?
DNN Platform 8 has been released. What started out as a relatively small maintenance release has turned into one of the DNN team largest maintenance releases ever. They spent a lot of time working to resolve a number of password management and multi-language issues along with a few performance enhancements. In total, they ran well over 5000 manual and automated tests on this release with a 99% pass rate.
The following are breaking changes that can impact upgrades as well as third party extensions:
- .NET 4.5.1 or higher is now required
- Removed the following administration modules from the product: Site Log, Newsletters, Vendors & Banners
- Removed the following navigation providers: ASP2Menu, DNNDropDown, DNNMenu, DNNTree, Solpart
- Removed the following functionality/modules: What’s New, Feed Browser, Widget Framework, Getting Started, Content List
- Removed the legacy appSetting connection string (modules that have not updated for this in the past years will now break as a result)
- Moved Telerik controls to a new assembly, requiring third party extension to recompile to continue to work (this is so phase them out completely in the next series of releases)
- Removed support for Internet Explorer 8
The following are updates geared towards extension & theme developers/designers:
- Added Single Page Application (SPA) & MVC module support so developers can create non Webforms based modules
- Released Visual Studio 2015 templates for both types
- Updated module settings API to support strongly typed settings
- Incremental upgrade support now possible via SqlDataProvider, cleanup files and configuration merge files.
- This allows changes to the platform product or third party extensions to be made without requiring a new versioned release
- Extension developers can now create admin and host pages via the manifest (dnn) file
- Added a new control which allows developers to exclude individual CSS and/or JS files from being loaded or combined for minification
- Default.css now has versioning support which can be set by theme designers to limit the amount of CSS they must override in their own designs
- Updated the following third party components to newer versions: CodeMirror, Newtonsoft
- Enhanced DAL 2 to add a fluent configuration API that allows developers to keep their Data implementation details and their Models separate
- Moved to Web API 2.0
- JSON Web Token (JWT) authentication support added to allow developers a way to expose WebAPI services for consumption outside of the framework, such as mobile applications. – BETA
- Added a new image handler that is exposed to developers. Also utilized for profile pictures throughout the application
- Made CK Editor the new default HTML provider in new installations (replacing the Telerik RadEditor as default)
- Extracted all administration modules from the base platform so they can be installed/uninstalled separately
- Added new default theme that makes use of bootstrap 3
- Converted the base project from WSP (Website project) to a WAP (Web application project) to help reduce application startup time
- Added page output caching provider (moved from Evoq)
- Made password reset utilize the same token as long as it isn’t expired (so if the user clicks the send password multiple times quickly, only a single token will be generated)
- Updated password inputs to allow 39 characters instead of 20
- Changed default robots.txt to allow client-side resources to be indexed
- Reviewed and revised the text used throughout the entire application for consistency
- Breadcrumb skin object now outputs schema.org markup
- Corrected problem where some platform functionality injected CSS files too late where they couldn’t be modified by skin.css
- Updated SMTP to support TLS authentication
Why You Should Use DNN?
- DNN is designed for multi-tenancy and supports an unlimited number of websites, either as root websites or for portals in a parent-child configuration.
- The platform’s skinning feature separates content from design-related files for easier customization. Skins make it simple to maintain a common look and structure across related sites without advanced programming knowledge.
- DNN’s core functionality can be expanded with modules for common elements, such as those for e-commerce.
- The software enables parent-child website resource sharing and management using specially-formed symbolic links.
How to Choose Best and Cheap European DNN 8 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap European DNN 8 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap European DNN 8 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the DNN 8 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this DNN 8 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap European DNN 8 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ DNN 8 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal as the leader of Windows ASP.NET hosting provider offers the latest version of DNN 8. For fast, secure and reliable DNN 8 Hosting with affordable price, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows ASP.NET hosting plan, and the prices start from $2.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $1.00/mo, 50% off the regular prices. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest DNN 8 hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Customer support is a backbone of any hosting company. Poor customer support can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. ASPHostPortal is known for good customer support. At ASPHostPortal you can get customer support by opening a ticket. If you’re active on twitter, you can also mention @ASPHostPortal with your problem and they’ll reply to your tweet as soon as possible. Apart from 24*7 customer support they have a well documented knowledge base that you can refer to solve your basic queries.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage Windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Their DNN 8 hosting plans were created with ASP.NET and Windows developers in mind. Experience the best in DNN 8 web hosting at some of the most affordable prices in the industry. With the latest .NET framework, the greatest in DNN 8 web hosting components, and their world class support, you’ll soon realize that choosing UKWindowsHostASP.NET is having the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Advantage the advantage of working with the best.
Their data center located on United Kingdom (London). The Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting websites, thus UKWindowsHostASP.NET experts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
HostForLIFEASP.NET’s easy to use web hosting solutions have made us one of the leading Windows and DNN 8 Hosting service providers in United Kingdom (UK) for years. They were among the first businesses in the IT sector to offer a fully automated web hosting solution and we continue to lead the market through the constant development of their web hosting technology.
They also provide the fastest hosting servers on the internet. Websites hosted on their servers load very fast and they put so much effort to ensure the servers are up to date and in good condition. Their green hosting also ensures an economical friendly environment.
HostForLIFEASP.NET currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to fit any need. The data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Our HVAC systems are condenser units by Data Aire to provide redundancy in cooling coupled with nine managed backbone providers.