Best and Cheap European Zikula 1.4.4 Hosting
Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Now, the latest version of Zikula is Zikula 1.4.4.
Zikula is a free open source web application framework released under the GNU General Public License. It can be used to develop robust, secure, interactive and editable websites and web based applications. Zikula is written in object oriented PHP and is fully modular. It requires a database and may use leading platforms like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server. Development of the program began as a successor to the PostNuke framework, and as of 2008 replaced it as the focus of all new development.
Zikula Core 1.4.4 is intended as a transition release between the very popular 1.3.x series and Zikula Core 2.0.0. While maintaining nearly 100% backward-compatibility, 1.4.4 lays the foundations of Symfony, Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig which will be the basis of future development. A new namespaced module structure is established that will be the new standard for 2.0.0 extensions as well as providing many new tools and features to make your site exceptional.
What’s New In Zikula 1.4.4?
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.4.4.
Zikula Core 1.4.4 is available as of today, 08 December, 2016.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Password reminder has been removed (#1682, #3172) in favour of easier lost password functionality (#1781, #3178).
- Templates from
CoreBundle:Default:*have been moved to
ZikulaThemeModule:Default:*respectively. This will
- break theme overrides and will need to be adjusted.
- ExtMenu and MenuTree blocks are deprecated and will not be refactored to Twig/Core-2.0.
- All System plugins and Module plugins and the systems supporting them are deprecated.
- System plugins should be replaced by Bundles and added to the kernel manually.
- Module plugins should be replaced by tagged services.
- Fixed errors in PageLock module (#3089 – #3096).
- Fixed disabling mailer (setting to debug mode) (#3100, #3107).
- Fixed several regressions in SecurityCenter module.
- Fixed problem in DataUtil::formatForDisplayHTML for proper handling of data- * attributes.
- Fixed some problems with the Zikula Symfony Translator (#3161, #3117).
- Fixed issue where upgrader also showed partial theme (#3087).
- Fixed many issues with translation in the Core installer and upgrader (#2919, #3192).
- Fixed issue with using permissions to hide blocks (#3200).
- Fixed possible jcss vulnerability in Windows environment (#3237).
- Block access to possibly malicious vendor demo file (#3260, #3261).
- Fixed broken validation of duplicate user names during registration (#3256, #3263).
- Lost password functionality has been simplified to work without an additional (confusing) confirmation step (#1781, #3178).
- Added new core module: MenuModule for implementing menus of any kind (#3082).
- Added Asset merger feature for twig themes (#2912, #3138).
- Added validation of extension composer files (#2669, #3151).
- LegalModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ProfileModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
Choosing The Best and Cheap Zikula 1.4.4 Hosting
If you’re not sure which company can be the best web hosting service provider for Zikula 1.4.4 application, this is the correct page you’ve visited. Here we would like to recommend several web hosting companies who can be the best Zikula 1.4.4 Hosting in the market for you to check.
How to choose the best and cheap Zikula 1.4.4 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Zikula 1.4.4 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Zikula 1.4.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Zikula 1.4.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Zikula 1.4.4 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Zikula 1.4.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Cheap Zikula 1.4.4 Hosting
Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Windows Server for your Zikula 1.4.4 website with Zikula 1.4.4 hosting. Zikula 1.4.4 hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Zikula website. Zikula is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s hosting plans. If you are looking for the right Windows ASP.NET hosting that support Zikula 1.4.4 hosting provider, they are the right choice for you. They have proactive monitoring down to seconds with reactive solutions in place to ensure the stability of the services they provide. All hosting servers are monitored 24/7/365. They use enterprise software to monitor their entire network infrastructure. Their best and cheap Zikula 1.4.4 hosting price starts from $5.00 per month. For more information, please visit their official website at http://asphostportal.com.