1. The most popular CMS in the worldWordPress holds the largest CMS market share by far, and currently accounts for over a quarter of all websites. As a result, many users are already familiar with the WordPress CMS, requiring less staff training when building a new site. CMS Market Share 2017
2. Open Source with room for expansionWordPress can be self-hosted, so there are no costs associated with downloading, installing, and upgrading. There are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins (often free), such as slideshows, contact forms, SEO optimization, etc.
3. Highly customizable for great flexibilityWordPress is popular because it meets the demands of many users with its flexible framework, which allows designers and developers to create and modify layouts and applications. Coupled with user-generated extensions, websites are no longer limited by enterprise extensions.
4. Designed for anyone, not just developersBefore WordPress became a popular CMS for website development, it was developed for non-tech savvy bloggers. So, most of the user-interface components are easy to use, and there are written and recorded manuals available for easily learning how to use WordPress functions. Our team handles all the complexities of setting up and customizing your website; all you have to do is to update the content on pages, posts, widgets, etc.
5. Lower setup and maintenance costsAccording to DeviousMedia, WordPress incurs fewer setup, customization, and maintenance costs in comparison to other Open Source CMS like Drupal and Joomla. Additionally, it is relatively easier to find WordPress designers and developers if more customization or development is necessary for the future. You don’t get locked down by a static website or proprietary CMS that is costly to tweak after initial development.
WordPress 6.0.1 Maintenance Release
WordPress periodically releases short-cycle maintenance updates to fix issues discovered in previous versions.
A maintenance update doesn’t add new features. However, they’re essential for maintaining optimal performance.
WordPress 6.0.1 contains 13 bug fixes in Core and 18 bug fixes for the Block Editor.
The bug fixes for WordPress Core include:
- skipOnAutomatedBranches() does not work as expected, take 2
- block-templates theme support not present in /themes REST API endpoint
- About page: Replace video thumbnail image
- Twenty Ten: Unbump version number due to lack of functional changes.
- WP_Term_Query cache problem
- Option ‘user_count’ not initalized or updated on single sites
- Remove meetup from oembed allow list
- Backport bug fixes from Gutenberg into Core for WP 6.0.1
- Register Comments Query Loop from metadata to enable title and description translation.
- Theme preview is bugged for all themes in the directory
- Pattern keywords are not passed through from pattern directory
- Default template for new posts should be “Single,” not “404”
- Continued post lock data inconsistencies
The bug fixes for the WordPress Block Editor include:
- Media & Text: Remove font size declaration from template
- Refactor: Reuse code of the editor placeholder across Post Comments and Post Comments Form
- Improve the logic for warnings for Post Comments Form placeholder
- [Block Library – Latest Posts]: Prevent opening the links in editor
- Navigation block “Open on click”: Inherit font style and font weight
- Fix/block meta icon prop errors
- Ensure only the main query is modified when resolving template for new posts
- Strip whitespaces in render_block_core_cover
- Handle no variation case in the block transform menu
- Block Library: Fix JS Error in Avatar Block
- Lower the priority of the gallery gap css so it loads after the block layout css
- Add utility classnames back to blocks that have layout attributes specified
- Post Comments Form: Add button that enables commenting to warning
- Comments Block: fixed issue with custom font sizes and links color
- Comment Author and Date blocks: aligned editor markup with the frontend
- Post Template: Ensure layout classnames are not attached to inner li elements
- Webfonts API: Document fontFace and it’s values in theme.json schema
- Pasting: Fix performance regression due to removeWindowsFragments
- Post Comments Form: Fix warning i18n
Over 50 individuals from the WordPress developer community contributed to this update.
You can update to the latest version of WordPress from the dashboard by clicking “Updates,” and then “Update Now.”The update brings the fixes to WordPress versions all way down to 3.7. Since it is a security release, the WordPress team did not provide any information about the security flaws that have been fixed. They might wait some time for people to update their websites before publicly announcing the security flaws fixed. You can simply go to your WordPress dashboard and click the “Updates” menu from the side panel. There you can easily update your website to the safe, latest WordPress version. Just be sure to back up the website before updating since sometimes things might go wrong. The next major version of WordPress will be 6.0 and it is set to be released at the end of May.
Best and Cheap WordPress 6.0.1 Hosting
The hosting provider that we mean is ASPHostPortal. Who and why ASPHostPortal? ASPHostPortal is one of the best web hosting in the world. Founded in 2008, this company managed by a strong team of web hosting experts. Here are several reasons why you can choose them as your WordPress hosting partner. To make it clear, we have worked out a comprehensive review of the feature, performance, customer service and pricing of this service.
Respected By The WordPress Community
ASPHostPortal is well-respected in the WordPress community, especially for their quick, helpful support. All hosting companies have good and bad customer experiences on the web review, but if you look at ASPHostPortal’s review mentions the majority of feedback is positive.
WordPress 6.0.1 represents a leap forward toward modernizing the content management system. It empowers publishers who don’t know how to code to make changes to how the web page looks without having to know the code. The latest version of WordPress makes it easier for publishers to express themselves creatively. Some may decide to wait a few days before updating in case of bugs. But WordPress thoroughly tests each release so it may be safe to update now. The release methodology includes testing consecutively improved versions the release until the developers feel it’s ready to be used.
Cheap and Reliable WordPress 6.0.1 Hosting Provider
When it comes to choosing the best WordPress 6.0.1 Hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewing many WordPress 6.0.1 hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your WordPress hosting solution. The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup WordPress 6.0.1 hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of WordPress 6.0.1, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. All of their servers run the latest versions of WordPress so they will always be able to support your site. You will install the WordPress site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with WordPress really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your WordPress website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their WordPress experts.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for WordPress hosting plan. Customers can start their WordPress site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30-day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get the cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service, and support on the market. Their data centers located on the US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Mumbai). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumbprint scanners at every entryway.