PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
Why You Should Use PrestaShop for Your Online Shop?
Being the backbone of e-commerce sites, you can build a good content management system to design an e-commerce platform which can enhance your online sales. Online stores platform are a complex integration of various services and features allowing the users to navigate, search for products, select products, make payments, select delivery options and then complete transactions.
To retain customers and convert users to customers, you need to offer flawless, smooth, fast and easily navigable e-commerce software. The software also needs to be robust so that uptime of the site is not affected. The Fluidity of design and responsiveness to mobiles are the another criteria that help to enhance customer satisfaction, product reach and sales. If you too are looking for all these criteria for your online store then you can go for PrestaShop.
Comprehensive Product Features
Businesses are meant to be grown, and the obvious route to growth is increasing in sales and to achieve this, you need to enhance your product portfolio. With PrestaShop, you can be rest assured that even as you grow from a couple of products to a range of products, your online store will handle the consequent increase in user activity.
The varied built-in features allow you to customize a wide range of modules and extensions. Proving a cherry on the cake, this helps to control the overall look and feel of your online store giving you the ease of working with the open source software. Nonetheless, PrestaShop certainly comes handy with a thousand of options in plug-ins and add-ons which enhances its functionality.
Smart Administrative Panel
Offering you a wide range of tools, PrestaShop helps you to run your store in a manner that proves beneficial for you. The cluttered administrative panel is an impressive feature known as a smooth and intuitive panel that helps you to master it in less time.
The dashboard comprises of tools which can manage and set up your catalogue and subsequently your store easily. Furthermore, the dashboard settings are well-laid out, stat driven, instinctive to use, graphs and counters centric and above all professional.
Search Engine Optimization
The efforts you put in can prove futile when customers won’t find your shop through the search engines. Even if you are providing a huge variety of products at your store with low prices and 24/7 support, it’s not going to attract customers online if it’s not digitally optimized.
Being optimized for various search engines like Google and Yahoo, PrestaShop offers you features like keyword tags, Meta information for products and categories, customized URLs and more which allows your store to reach a wide audience across the globe.
Even if you have no knowledge of building a website you can get a PrestaShop e-commerce site up and running for your store. The website builder offers plenty of options and opportunities with out-of-the-box themes so that you can invite customers as soon as you are launched.
It offers numerous options from themes to categories and extensions, including latest and premium responsive templates which can get you started with an eye-catching website.
Responsive to mobiles
When your site focuses on mobile devices or accessories, it makes sense that the site has to look as good on a mobile device as it does from a desktop. PrestaShop themes are responsive and ensure that your store looks fabulous despite the fact of how the site looks on a mobile or a desktop screen.
Users will be astonished with their chosen devices since the software offers you with the hamper of animation effects so that you could float into the shopping cart displaying every aspect your store has to offer as it progresses. There’s a huge collection of PrestaShop Store templates for your data and specifications, along with sliding panels and standees for distinctive products and offers. It is compatible and displays merchandise efficiently and smoothly across all devices.
There is a large community of developers for PrestaShop open source software. Owing to this the users get a good support system to troubleshoot problems that may arise.
Since a couple of years after its launch, the popularity of PrestaShop has gained about more than 100,000 community members and 5 million downloads, used in 100 plus countries and yes – currently powering 165,000 online stores the world over!!
Integration with Most Popular Ecommerce Sites
The products listed in your site will be automatically listed in the most popular websites if you use the relevant add-on software. Moreover, due to the inventory tracking feature, you will be able to track the inventory of each product. This is very helpful in preventing overselling.
With a very interesting feature of enabling multiple gateway options for online stores, PrestaShop makes it possible to handle and work as many payment gateways as you require for the success of your online store.
For a smooth customer experience, the checkout part must be exhaustive and efficient. In PrestaShop sites, customers can get a summary of their transactions before proceeding to validate the cart. The platform is integrated with a vast range of payment solutions and gateways. This helps in increasing the spread of customers across various geographical areas and credit/debit cards.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 release?
PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 41 regressions reported on version 184.108.40.206.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Order pages (back-office)
- The voucher line is not removed when the order’s total is < to the minimum amount for cart rule
- The characters limit is wrongly calculated when choosing a predefined message
- When creating an order, the minimum quantity of a combination is not correct
- Bad display of some special characters in private note
- An exception is displayed when changing the invoice address in the second time – Round mode = Round on each item
- When adding or updating a product on an already paid order, the message in payment block is not added/updated immediately
- Voucher line is not added when a cart rule “Discount for a country selection” is applied
- The Voucher “Free shipping” value is not updated when changing an address
- The shipping block is not instantly updated when updating the Address
- An exception is displayed when we try to return products in All shops context
- In the cart, when updating the quantity of a product using the “up/down arrow” with consecutive hits on the same input, it’s not acknowledged correctly
- Incorrect Total’s product line when Round type = “Round on each item”
- When adding a product to an empty order, the Shipping is not updated in the info block
- When we have a different language for each shop, all languages are displayed in the drop-down language of the add order page instead of just the languages associated to the shop selected
- When customized products are imported in the second shop without customization, an unexpected error is displayed
- Wrong update of a cart rule with gift
- When adding a product to an old order, an incorrect value is displayed and an incorrect amount calculated.
- When the cart on the order page is updated, it updates the product price if the product has changed between the cart creation and the updates
- When the shipping is edited in an existing order, product prices are reseted
- Incorrect Product’s total when it is in a category discount for the customer Group
- When stock management is disabled, the available quantity in order detail is displayed
- The gift product is not removed when removing a product ordered
- When deleting the first product from an order, all other products are removed
- When editing the list of product linked to a tag and removing only one product, all linked product are removed
- The log filter by employee does not work
- If there are more than 10 credits slips and if you try to change the number of items displayed, nothing happens
- When a currency was modified in 176, if I upgrade to 1770, the currency can no longer be modified or deleted
- Pagination is not working in the product quick navigation popup
- Adding incorrect language code causes “Cache key length must be greater than zero.” error when trying to edit currency
- Unable to change existing CMS Page’s category
- Can’t disable or uninstall modules in Module Manager after upgrade PS from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Pack of products – Incorrect image displayed
- The displayAfterProductThumbs hook content is duplicated after adding a product in the cart
- Mobile devices displays images to the left instead of being placed in the center
- Following a successful customer creation through Chrome, the user is redirected to homepage without https even if the shop is full https
- Behat tests: Reset static cache of all object models between feature tests
- Upgrade 22.214.171.124 => 126.96.36.199 fails ; XmlLoader Call to a member function trans() on null
- In autoupgrade process, Doctrine schema update process is performed after scripts which create inconsistent behavior
- The left menu in BO disappeared after upgrade to 188.8.131.52
- Module is not registered in “aliases” hooks
Choosing PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 Hosting?
How to choose the Cheap European PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 hosting? Choosing the Cheap European PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 review site, which is designed to help you find the Cheap European PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Cheap European PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their Cheap European PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 hosting plan is starting from $3.81/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your PrestaShop site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides PrestaShop-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every PrestaShop hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in PrestaShop eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your PrestaShop site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their PrestaShop web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.