Microsoft has released the newest version of Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2019 Preview, along with .NET Framework 4.8. The .NET Framework 4.8 is highly compatible in comparison to the older version.
The new features in .Net Framework 4.8
Released April 18, 2019, .Net Framework 4.8 includes the following new features and improvements:
- For NGEN (Native Image Generator), images in the .Net Framework no longer have writable and executable sections. This reduces surface area available to attacks that attempt to execute arbitrary code by modifying NGEN memory addresses.
- Anti-malware scanning is now initiated for all assemblies, whether loaded from disk or network. Previously, the .Net runtime only initiated scans (by Windows Defender and third-party anti-malware software implementing the Antimalware Scan Interface) of assemblies loaded from disk.
- The .Net Framework 4.8 JIT compiler is based on .Net Core 2.1. Bug fixes and code generation based optimizations from .Net Core 2.1 are now available in .Net Framework.
- In the BCL (base class library), the Zlib external compression library has been improved, the number of object finalizations occurring as a result of using X509Certificate2 and related types has been reduced, and an API has been added to obtain thumbprints with a caller-specified digest algorithm.
- In addition, the BCL in .Net Framework 4.8 reduces FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) impact on cryptography. Since .Net Framework 2.0, cryptographic provider classes have thrown an exception when cryptographic libraries are configured in FIPS mode. With .Net 4.8, these exceptions will no longer be thrown by default.
- Accessibility enhancements are offered for Windows Forms, to improve communication of application data to the visually impaired.
- In ASP.Net, an issue has been fixed involving the handling of multivalue HTTP headers that may affect multipart data processing.
- CLR (Common Language Runtime) issues were fixed in which incorrect values were sent as EventListeners.
- Enabled labels in Windows Forms are now always rendered via a high-contrast text color when a high contrast mode is enabled. This affects applications recompiled to target .Net Framework 4.8.
- The hashing algorithm used to generate XOML file checksums when building projects with XOML files has been changed. Developers can still use the previous algorithm.
- The hashing algorithm for calculating keys to internal memory caches has been modified. Developers can still use the previous algorithm.
- A memory leak has been fixed that affected HttpWebRequest when communicating with an HTTPS server through a proxy.
- In Windows Presentation Foundation, a memory leak has been fixed that had arisen when removing data items from parent collections when UIAutomation was present.
- Windows Presentation Foundation has added support for Per-Monitor V2 DPI Awareness and Mixed-Mode DPI.
- In Windows Communication Foundation, an accessibility problem has been fixed that had caused ComboBox controls to be incorrectly themed in high-contrast themes.
- In Windows Communication Foundation, ServiceHealthBehavior is featured as a service behavior added to the ServiceDescription.Behaviors collection. It can return service health status with HTTP response codes and enable publication of service health.
To find best and cheap ASP.NET 4.8 hosting provider that fully support ASP.NET 4.8 hosting is not easy task. So as the ASP.NET geeks who have many years experience, we are going to help you to find the best and cheap ASP.NET 4.8 hosting. After reviewed 100+ affordable and reputable Windows ASP.NET hosting providers on their reliability, speed, price, technologies and technical support, we recommend ASPHostPortal as the best and cheap ASP.NET 4.8 hosting provider. The following are the reasons why we choose ASPHostPortal as the best and cheap ASP.NET 4.8 hosting provider.
ASPHostPortal Fully Supports The Lastest ASP.NET Version
All of their servers run the latest versions of ASP.NET so they will always be able to support your site. Finally, the long awaited release of ASP.NET 4.8, ASPHostPortal are happy to announce the availability of the .NET Framework 5 for all their hosting packages.
Your data is safe. They have deployed the latest cloud infrastructures and use only premium hardware components, including fully redundant primary and backup storage devices those are RAID protected. This means that your data has triple redundant, it is not just copied and it is always available. If you want to roll back, access an accidentally deleted file, or need a complete restore, they have you covered.
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their ASP.NET experts.
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Mumbai). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for all of ASP.NET 4.8 hosting plans. Customers can start their ASP.NET 4.8 site just from $1.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.