Best and Cheap European DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
DotNetNuke (DNN) is straightforward and easy to learn and use. DotNetNuke makes it easy to edit content instantly. The DotNetNuke CMS is designed to be adaptable to all types of businesses. Whether you sell products online or not, DotNetNuke helps you manage all different types of your website content.
DNN provides a consistent user-interface experience across all administrative fields. Wherever users/managers are updating, editing or creating content, the dashboards are similar, recognizable and easy to navigate.
What is New in DotNetNuke 9.6?
We’d like to first thank everyone from the community who has submitted pull requests or reported issues. A grand total of 49 pull requests by 19 contributors were processed for this release.
Noteworthy Changes in v9.6.0
Potential Breaking Changes
- #3673 #3674 #3683 Adjusted Telerik Bindings, if you still have modules that rely on Telerik, please test them during this RC and we recommend to no longer use the platform bundled Telerik features since they are deprecated.
- #3685 Updated version of included jQuery library to 3.5.0 (and jQuery Migrate to 3.2.0). See jQuery’s Upgrade Guide if you find broken behavior.
- #3515 Fixed an issue where site settings information would sometimes be wrong.
- #3549 Fixed an issue where disabled pages would show in search results.
- #3550 Fixed an issue where the display name was validated even without any means to enter it.
- #3568 Fixed an issue where hierarchical terms would not import properly.
- #3585 Fixed an issue where HTML was double decoded in custom portal templates.
- #3588 Fixed an issue where the client ip would be wrong under load balanced environments.
- #3606 #3648 Fixed an issue where
objectQualifierwere missing in the database scripts.
- #3610 Fixed an issue where data consent was not working when wrapped in an UpdatePanel.
- #3631 #3632 Fixed an issue where jquery.fileupload was not working (regression).
- #3635 Fixed an issue where MVC modules would fail when present multiple times on the same page.
- #3640 Fixed an issue where loading the persona bar was not thread safe.
- #3651 Fixed an issue where the page picker dropdown within Personabar could display misaligned.
- #3656 Fixed an issue where some modules would have inconsistent AllowIndexing settings.
- #3659 Fixed an issue where super-users could not login to portals that required email as username.
- #3663 Fixed an issue where terms consent would not use the parent portal information.
- #3665 Fixed an issue where users with “onfocus” in their email would not be able to register.
- #3668 Fixed an issue where the portal aliases would not refresh when switching sites.
- #3616 Added a simple web farm caching provider for cloud support.
- #3633 Revamped the file extension whitelist with support for administrators and end users list.
- #3561 Added AllowUserUICulcture and EnableBrowserLanguage to portal templates.
- #3665 Added UI to manage site groups.
- #3675 Brought back Export Portal Template feature.
- #3474 Improved performance of core messaging.
- #3555 Increased the page size for site management.
- #3569 Enhanced the display of page list for long page titles.
- #3582 Updated the css of
.dnnActionsto be the same no matter where it is used.
- #3594 Changed default email address domain from change.me to changeme.invalid.
- #3669 Improved logging for portal groups related events.
- #3698 Provide better error messages if a module export fails.
- #3700 Changed default file name extension to .export for module exports.
- #3544 Registers MVC/WebApi Controllers using
Developer Experience / Documentation
- #3548, #3601 Addes a PR github action to minimize images on build.
- #3596 Added debug build to lerna.
- #3615 Fixed an issue where the backup and restore build step would leave developers on commit behind under some situations.
- #3572 Updated .gitignore to include the files in the src folders.
- #3642 Fixed an issue where the ResetDevSite Cake task would fail.
Why You Should Use DotNetNuke?
- DNN is designed for multi-tenancy and supports an unlimited number of websites, either as root websites or for portals in a parent-child configuration.
- The platform’s skinning feature separates content from design-related files for easier customization. Skins make it simple to maintain a common look and structure across related sites without advanced programming knowledge.
- DNN’s core functionality can be expanded with modules for common elements, such as those for e-commerce.
- The software enables parent-child website resource sharing and management using specially-formed symbolic links.
How to Choose Best and Cheap European DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap European DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap European DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the DotNetNuke 9.6 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this DotNetNuke 9.6 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap European DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal as the leader of Windows ASP.NET hosting provider offers the latest version of DotNetNuke 9.6. For fast, secure and reliable DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting with affordable price, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows ASP.NET hosting plan, and the prices start from $2.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $1.00/mo, 50% off the regular prices. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Customer support is a backbone of any hosting company. Poor customer support can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. ASPHostPortal is known for good customer support. At ASPHostPortal you can get customer support by opening a ticket. If you’re active on twitter, you can also mention @ASPHostPortal with your problem and they’ll reply to your tweet as soon as possible. Apart from 24*7 customer support they have a well documented knowledge base that you can refer to solve your basic queries.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage Windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Their DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting plans were created with ASP.NET and Windows developers in mind. Experience the best in DotNetNuke 9.6 web hosting at some of the most affordable prices in the industry. With the latest .NET framework, the greatest in DotNetNuke 9.6 web hosting components, and their world class support, you’ll soon realize that choosing UKWindowsHostASP.NET is having the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Advantage the advantage of working with the best.
Their data center located on United Kingdom (London). The Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting websites, thus UKWindowsHostASP.NET experts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
HostForLIFEASP.NET’s easy to use web hosting solutions have made us one of the leading Windows and DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting service providers in United Kingdom (UK) for years. They were among the first businesses in the IT sector to offer a fully automated web hosting solution and we continue to lead the market through the constant development of their web hosting technology.
They also provide the fastest hosting servers on the internet. Websites hosted on their servers load very fast and they put so much effort to ensure the servers are up to date and in good condition. Their green hosting also ensures an economical friendly environment.
HostForLIFEASP.NET currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. With over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, HostForLIFEASP.NET has an offering to fit any need. The data center facility sits atop multiple power grids driven by TXU electric, with PowerWare UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators onsite. Our HVAC systems are condenser units by Data Aire to provide redundancy in cooling coupled with nine managed backbone providers.