Best and Cheap European Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting
What is Drupal?
What is Drupal? Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal … backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities.
Although Drupal offers a sophisticated application programming interface for developers, basic Web site installation and administration of the framework require no programming skills. Drupal runs on any computing platform that supports both a Web server capable of running PHP and a database to store content and configuration.
Advantages of Drupal
Includes a lot of functionality
Drupal includes lot of functionalities like: advanced menu management, polls management, graphics modification tool, users management and much more. These functions make it possible to create simple or advanced websites, blogs, discussion boards, social networking pages, etc.
Variety of content types
Drupal is famous for allowing to create and manage many content types, like: videos, polls, user management, text, blogs, podcasts, statistics, and others.
Advanced users management
An administrator can create new user accounts and establish their permission rights. Users can be divided into groups and can be given assignments. They can be given permissions to manage parts of your website.
The script includes capabilities of design elements editing. Available templates and themes make for a good start. Predefined page functions configurations make it easy to create both a simple as well as more complicated page configurations.
Page content management
Drupal allows you to categorize your content through URL addresses, paths, making your own lists. This structure makes for easy management, search and reuse of the content.
The script has several thousands of plugins available on its website. Since Drupal is an Open Source, you can use as well as create your own plugins.
On the Drupal homepage, there’s a documentation, well developed discussion board, chat, mailing list, etc. You can find there plenty of information and help concerning managment and modification of the script.
What is New in Drupal 8.1.1?
The newest version of Drupal is 8.1.1. This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. Learn more about Drupal 8 and read the 8.1.0 release announcement for changes since 8.0.0.
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.1.1 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2407853: TaxonomyIndexTid Views plugin stores selected terms with the ID instead of UUID
- #2699627: url.path cache context for breadcrumbs is unnecessarily granular
There are no known regressions in this release.
The following issues may affect people running Drupal 8.1.1 on specific hosting environments:
- There is not yet per-commit testing for MySQL 5.7.9 or MariaDB 10.1.8 (both released October 2015), but there are no known issues with them. We intend to add per-commit testing on one of these databases in the future.
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
Search the issue queue for all known issues.
Note that the final patch release for the 8.0.x branch was 8.0.6 on April 5th 2016. The 8.0.x branch will receive no further releases and all Drupal 8 sites are expected to update to 8.1.x in order to continue receiving bug and security fixes.
Changes since 8.1.0:
- #2671344 by jwilson3: Better documentation for suspicious encoded string in dblog tests
- #2716991 by mpdonadio: Incorrect ISO datetime attribute for date-only fields w/ default formatter
- #2717401 by Boobaa: Link with in-page fragment only is rendered improperly
- #2696353 by mpdonadio, dpovshed: Bad dates in Select List widget throw an exception
- #2613178 by mikeryan, heddn: default_value: null in static map skips empty rows
- #2647916 by Lendude, dawehner: Views ajax modals stop working in certain scenarios
- #2407853 by alexpott, aerozeppelin, Berdir, vladan.me, dawehner: TaxonomyIndexTid Views plugin stores selected terms with the ID instead of UUID
- #2711537 by chgasparoto, kostyashupenko: Syntax errors (un-quoted or mis-quoted strings) in various code examples in docs
- #2715741 by Mile23, pfrenssen: Fix ‘Drupal.Classes.FullyQualifiedNamespace’ coding standard
- #2707371 by Mile23: Fix several errors in the ‘Drupal.Commenting.DocComment’ coding standard
- #2667588 by dimaro, malavya, johnrosswvsu: Document that a module’s classes are not available during hook_requirements() ‘install’ phase
- #2697235 by mpdonadio: Add jhedstrom as co-maintainer for DateTime module
- #2572793 by attiks, andypost: Fix ‘Drupal.WhiteSpace.OperatorSpacing’ coding standard
- #2626676 by neclimdul: Fix coversDefaultClass annotations to be FQSEN
- #2707641 by alexpott, anoopjohn: Ensure core compliance to Drupal.Commenting.FunctionComment.ParamCommentIndentation (part 2)
- #2707261 by alexpott, jhodgdon: Calling moduleInvokeAll in Help block is wrong
- #2572307 by vprocessor, attiks, andriyun, alexpott, pfrenssen: Fix ‘Generic.PHP.UpperCaseConstant’ coding standard
- #2702609 by Wim Leers, Berdir, Fabianx: Disable placeholdering (and BigPipe) on unsafe requests to help find forms as fast as possible (to allow EnforcedResponses to work)
- #2572731 by attiks, andypost: Fix ‘Drupal.Formatting.SpaceUnaryOperator’ coding standard
- #2582475 by alexpott: Installation fails if a valid config sync directory is defined
- #2707619 by alexpott: Composer install generates warning
- #2614202 by alexpott, felribeiro, dawehner, catch: CoreServiceProvider::registerUuid() assumes all environments have the same functions available
- #2711645 by alexpott, dawehner: ConfigInstaller::isSyncing() should return true always during a config sync
- #2714829 by Mile23: Fix ‘Generic.Functions.FunctionCallArgumentSpacing’ coding standard
- #2702001 by olafkarsten, Wim Leers: Inject config factory for BigPipe (including in exception handlers)
- #2697909 by pguillard, himanshugautam, snehi, aburrows, jhodgdon: Fix “login (noun/adjective)” vs. “log in (verb)” in comments (and logout/log out)
- #2711973 by Berdir: buildRenderable() does not work with display plugin embed
- #2702281 by edurenye, dpopdan, larowlan, alexpott, dawehner: Move Drupal\simpletest\RandomGeneratorTrait, Drupal\simpletest\WebAssert and Drupal\simpletest\SessionTestTrait into Drupal\Tests namespace
- #2572601 by attiks, alexpott, tatarbj: Fix ‘Drupal.Classes.ClassCreateInstance’ coding standard
- #2710081 by alexpott: Fix ‘Drupal.Formatting.SpaceInlineIf’ coding standard
- #2572707 by attiks, alexpott: Fix ‘Drupal.Files.EndFileNewline’ coding standard
- #2699627 by catch, dawehner, Wim Leers: url.path cache context for breadcrumbs is unnecessarily granular
- #2714207 by alexpott: FieldUnitTestBase
- #2711963 by jibran: Modernized ToolbarIntegrationTest
- #2610344 by mikeker, dimaro, mohit_aghera, andriyun, anil280988, Cottser, joelpittet: Re-add some documentation about what you can get from the node object in node.html.twig
- #2456477 by Berdir, dawehner, heddn, pguillard: Convert deprecated \Drupal\simpletest\KernelTestBase tests to KernelTestBaseNG
- #2710103 by Pashupathi Nath Gajawada: Cleanup phpunit.xml.dist
- #2678822 by DamienMcKenna, David_Rothstein, stefan.r, Berdir: Drupal 7.43 / 8.0.4 regression: When an anonymous user submits a form with an un-uploaded file that leads to a validation error, the file is lost on the next correct submission
- #2710685 by dimaro, er.pushpinderrana, jhodgdon: inconsistent use of tags in docs for template_preprocess_links()
- #2700261 by timmillwood, amateescu: allRevisions() entity queries ignore non-revisionable fields
- #2710395 by joelrguezaleman, dimaro, nesta_, jhodgdon: No docs for ArgumentValidatorPluginBase::validateArgument(); other methods have bad first lines
- #2700415 by nicolas.rafaelli, dimaro, rashid_786, er.pushpinderrana, korgik, David Hernández, jhodgdon: Problems with documentation of options in Url class
- #2657826 by er.pushpinderrana: FieldHandlerInterface::getEntity() can also return NULL
- #2709581 by Torenware, pepegarciag, jhodgdon: Better explain the $modules variable in kernel tests
- #2708485 by damiankloip: Views Row caching still caches rows when cache plugin is ‘none’
- #2710669 by er.pushpinderrana: template_preprocess_item_list() ‘#wrapper_attributes’ property is undocumented
- #2708629 by tim.plunkett: \Drupal\system\Plugin\Condition\RequestPath::evaluate() fails if the current path is ‘/’
- #2709411 by dagmar, jhodgdon: t() is used in an inconsistent way on Drupal\Core\Render\Element documentation
- #2701851 by amateescu, animaci: The ‘system.db_update’ route should restrict access via the ‘access_check.db_update’ service
- #2709625 by tim.plunkett: Wrong @group name on PermissionAccessCheckTest
- #2073753 by amateescu, Sweetchuck, amitaibu, dawehner: Fix and add tests for the recursive rendering protection of the ‘Rendered entity’ formatter
- #2696771 by Wim Leers, thpoul: Minor clean-up of \Drupal\ckeditor\Plugin\CKEditorPlugin\Internal::getConfig()
- #2709541 by alexpott, dawehner: Set opcache.revalidate_freq when running tests
- #2709525 by kevin.dutra: Comment bundle label is incorrect
- #2684123 by dawehner: \Drupal\Core\Routing\RouteProvider::preLoadRoutes doens’t handle the exception case correctly
- #2700405 by amateescu, vasike: User ref field includes the Anonymous user when ‘include_anonymous’ is set not to, when using select widget
- #2612334 by NickWilde: Remove dead code in \Drupal\Core\Asset\[Css|Js]Collection[Grouper|Optimizer]
- #2667224 by rlhawk: Adding or editing “Change the author of content” action causes error
- #2703487 by RobLoach: Move Drupal.php autoloading from “files” to “classmap”
- #2707471 by dagmar: Langcode is duplicated in filter.format.plain_text.yml
- #2697933 by felribeiro: Replace “does not” with “do not” in SearchLanguageTest
- #2709569 follow-up by dawehner: Adjustments to CHANGELOG.txt
Choosing The Best and Cheap Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting
If you’re not sure which company can be the best web hosting service provider for Drupal application, this is the correct page you’ve visited. Here we would like to recommend several web hosting companies who can be the best Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting in the market for you to check.
How to choose the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.1 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.1 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.1.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.1.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.1 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.1.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Windows Server for your Drupal website with Drupal hosting. Drupal 8.1.1 hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Drupal website. Drupal is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s hosting plans. If you are looking for the right Windows ASP.NET hosting that support Drupal 8.1.1 hosting provider, they are the right choice for you. They have proactive monitoring down to seconds with reactive solutions in place to ensure the stability of the services they provide. All hosting servers are monitored 24/7/365. They use enterprise software to monitor their entire network infrastructure. Their best and cheap Drupal 8.1.1 hosting price starts from $5.00 per month.