Cheap European Moodle 3.5 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is New in Moodle 3.5?
- MDL-61275 – GDPR Consenting of Minors and Managing, Versioning and Tracking Privacy Policies and User Consents
- MDL-61292 – A new admin tool to manage policy documents
- MDL-61423 – Add age and location verification to identify minors
- MDL-61302 – Workflow to allow users to agree to all policies
- MDL-61301 – Report of user agreed policies and their versions
- MDL-61705 – Bulk accept of policies on behalf of users
- MDL-61864 – Include policy tool in core
- MDL-62286 – Add policy link to the site footer
- MDL-61306 – GDPR Data Requests and Data Registry
- MDL-59718 – A process to send a request to the data protection officer
- MDL-59720 – Delete personal data when it is no longer required
- MDL-61307 – Create a new privacy subsystem
- MDL-61362 – Ability to create data categories and purposes
- MDL-61486 – Data registry with purpose and retention period
- MDL-61489 – Report of plugin/components implementing the Privacy API
- MDL-61499 – Ability to set default purpose and retention periods for context levels
- MDL-61785 – Ability to review and confirm which expired data can be deleted
- MDL-61899 – Include data privacy tool in core
- MDL-61935 – Ability to specify the lawful bases for the collection of personal data
Question bank tagging improvements
- MDL-61066 – Expanded tagging functionality for question bank
- MDL-61133 – New modal to add/edit/remove tags on questions
- MDL-61135 – Filter questions by tag
- MDL-61138 – Show the list of questions in the ‘Add a random question’ dialog
- MDL-61363 – Ability to add question tags at a course level in the edit question form
- MDL-61364 – Manage tags at a question and course context level
- MDL-61380 – Allow filtering/adding random questions by tag for quizzes
- MDL-61410 – Add import/export support for course level question tags
- MDL-61444 – New capabilities for tagging questions
UX: Usability improvements
- MDL-62021 – Boost 4.0 Migration
- MDL-56511 – Update bootstrap 4 to final release
- MDL-61657 – Add images to the course cards on the dashboard
LTI Advantage support
- MDL-60416 – Add support for LTI Advantage 1.1
RecordRTC for Atto
- MDL-60848 – Implement RecordRTC Atto plugin as core feature
- MDL-61973 – Update RecordRTC Atto plugin buttons
Messaging database tables
- MDL-61254 – Merge messaging database tables
- MDL-36941 – Create new tables for messaging
- MDL-61255 – Ad-hoc task to upgrade messages to merged table
- MDL-58885 – Add group support
- MDL-59434 – Content aware searching / alternate results sort orders
- MDL-60981 – Reindex a single area
- MDL-61028 – Allow filtering search by user
- MDL-61256 – Search of section titles, summaries
- MDL-2051 – Inform student whether and how their selected choice will display
- MDL-32585 – SCORM: option to force new attempts
- MDL-53226 – Add Moodle DB search engine
- MDL-55491 – Use cohort as badge criteria
- MDL-56246 – Add site wide default for grade export: include feedback
- MDL-59875 – Allow badges as criteria for other badges
- MDL-60119 – Feedback – Multiple choice (rated) – remove weights from answer
- MDL-61203 – Allow uploading of profile picture to be used as badge criteria
- MDL-61601 – Allow cohort themes
- MDL-61651 – LTI: line item definition within link to return gradable LTI links
- MDL-60811 – Bulk delete self-registered enrolments on participants page
- MDL-60682 – Ability to set date/time to nearest minute
- MDL-60441 – Ability to add a link to glossary entries
- MDL-58411 – Ability to apply file type restrictions for essay question type
- MDL-56945 – Add easy return path from PDF grading screen to list of submissions
- MDL-52811 – Add force language capability to course settings
- MDL-41090 – Allow teachers to embed files when manually grading questions
- MSA-18-0007 Calculated question type allows remote code execution by Question authors
- MSA-18-0008 Users can download any file via portfolio assignment caller class
- MSA-18-0009 Portfolio forum caller class allows a user to download any file
- MSA-18-0010 User can shift a block from Dashboard to any page
- MSA-18-0011 User who did not agree to the site policies can see the site homepage as if they had full site access
- MSA-18-0012 Portfolio script allows instantiation of class chosen by user
- MDL-61307 – All plugins must implement Privacy API to be compliant with GDPR requirements. They must implement the API to report on, export and delete stored user data
- MDL-56511 – Bootstrap is upgraded to final release of version 4
- MDL-61869 – Infer rendering of templatables with no render method
- MDL-61298 – Boost: use navigation node icon
Choose The Right Best European Moodle 3.5 Hosting
When it comes to choosing the best Moodle 3.5 hosting, we’re bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. There are some major components that make up a great host in our opinion, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering. After reviewed many Moodle hosting provider, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Moodle 3.5 hosting solution.
Without further ado, ASPHostPortal.com was one of our top performers, and is especially impressive considering the $5.00 price point for their startup Moodle hosting plan. ASPHostPortal has been offering hosting services for more than 8 years and is a good option if you are looking for shared hosting. They offer great, reliable hosting at an incredibly good price that is hard to beat from a reputable company. Not only that ASPHostPortal also offers very reliable hosting with easy installation of Moodle 3.5, 24/7 support, and a long track record.
The following are some reasons why ASPHostPortal should be your choice.
ASPHostPortal – Uptime & Support Guarantees
They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Fully Support Moodle
All of their servers run the latest versions of Moodle so they will always be able to support your site. You will install Moodle site for free. ASPHostPortal provides multiple server locations, free CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Moodle really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your Moodle website is safer and better supported than anywhere else.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
Everything starts with impeccable support. The unmatched knowledge, experience, and dedication of their team truly make them stand out. They understand that people are the most important piece of the service they provide, and that is why they are at the top of the list. You’ll notice the difference the first time you talk to one of their Moodle experts.
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Affordable Price
ASPHostPortal offers affordable price for Moodle hosting plan. Customers can start their Moodle site just from $5.00/mo. They are so confident that you will like their service, so they brave to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on hosting fees. Just cancel before 30 days, and they will refund your entire hosting fee. You can get cheaper price with their hosting promotion and free add-ons too, for more information just visits their official site at http://asphostportal.com.
ASPHostPortal.com – World Class Data Center
Their data centers are strategically located around the country to provide their customers with the highest levels of availability, service and support on the market. Their data centers located on US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt). Each Data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Each Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Bio-metric thumb print scanners at every entryway.